1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You Pablo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BleedsRocketRed, Jul 19, 2015.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Rumor I had read is that he's likely to go back to Europe to finish his career.

He was a huge contributor to the playoff run. The steal on CP was pretty awesome. He and Terry showed how important it is for a championship level team to have that vet presence.

2. BleedsRocketRed

I really wonder what kind of career Pablo would have had if he came over to the NBA earlier. He has such great court awareness out on the floor there were times I wished he was our full time PG

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Please tell me you're not doing Lance's atrocious impression of Pablo.

4. Remlap

Remlap Member

PABLO DIABLO!

Loved the guy. Especially the effort from a 'seasoned' veteran.
    Gonna miss him. Best of luck

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

This guy was only in the NBA for 4 years or so, right?

Decorated overseas career and all, I wonder if he'd be on Ginobili status if he started in the NBA around 21 or so.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Depends on if the Knicks count as the NBA.