1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you for supporting ClutchFans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 26, 2018.

1. bobrek

bobrek Person, woman, man, camera, TV
    Supporting Member

@Clutch

I just went through and clicked on every "Hot Topic" link twice. On one of them (the one xiki started), I got the full page ad that I included in this post. I didn't get any other ads and a subsequent click on xiki's did not show an ad. I am using Chrome on a Macbook Air.

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 3.19.41 PM.jpg

2. Madano

Madano Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry, I should have specified more. There seems to be a rate limit on it and it appears mainly time based. I have not tried timing it yet, but when clicking on one of the "Hot Topic" links the first time for a day, i'll get the ad. Then i can open up the others without getting the ad. If I leave the site and come back in ~ 1 hour, i get the ad when clicking a link again (but only for the first link clicked). "1 hour" is just an estimate, i'm not exactly sure how long it takes, but I get one ad for the first click most of the time when i come back to the home page after a break.

3. Madano

Supporting Member

Here is an even more obnoxious one from Lovesac that is actually the entire screen and I don't even see a way to "x" out of it:
    [​IMG]

TWS1986 likes this.
  4. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

So are we ever going to get a response to this problem?

5. Xerobull

Xerobull Salve Dicit Mater Tua

Yeah! What's the problem!

6. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I think they fixed it. I havent gotten one of those ads in at least a week.

7. Madano

Supporting Member

I just got one when clicking to see what the latest comment on this thread was.

8. Texanstradamus

Why is James harden still on the clutch fans site hopefully they change it to who ever we draft hell or even Hakeem

9. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Hi Clutch,

Just wanted to know can we get an update to the website that will reflect our current roster and Team. Love what you have done with this platform over the years thanks for bringing Rockets fans together

10. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

He'll always be in our hearts.