1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You ESPN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, May 17, 2015.

1. rocketsmetalspd

True, but this is not the same team that played those games. ESPN has all the resources to check on those games to see how the Rockets lost those games. Oh well the Rockets will prove all wrong by shocking the world!

2. topfive

topfive CF OG

So you're saying there's a chance! ;)

3. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

So, in 1995 the Rockets overcame a 3-1 series deficit to defeat Phoenix and move on to the conference finals to play against San Antonio who was the #1 seed and who had beaten Houston 4-0 during the regular season.

1 person likes this.
  4. txn

txn Member

I guarantee you they would not put this stats up if we meet Spurs last year (we swept them in the regular season last year). ;)

5. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Omg I just got chills.....

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Magic swept us in 94-95 regular season.

Regular season is not important for championships.

7. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

What's even more chilling is that David Robinson was MVP that year with Hakeem runner up.. and we all know how that went!

So this year Harden is runner up going to face MVP winner Curry. The similarities are so eerie!! It's Clutch City all over again!

Go ROX!!!

8. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Espn's recap of the game was sooooo salty haha, nobody wants to give the Rox credit...It's all about the Clippers collapse

9. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

10. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I don't understand why people get so emotional to what these dweebs at the four letter network say. They are getting hits and a rise out of you guys and thats 99% of what they want because it keeps you watching.

11. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

They all said clips in 5 also

12. hakeemthagreat

Its funny because you can almost SEE the disgust on their faces. I was watching NBATV and Rick Fox sounded disappointed the Rockets beat the Clippers lol. Why disappointed? You should welcome the fact we earned our spot. Its as if they already expected LA to destroy us

13. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Another similarity: In the Clippers series, we overcame an improbable stat (coming back from a 1-3 series deficit to win the series), a stat we overcame that year against PHX... the same year we overcame another improbable stat the very next series (defeating a #1 seed that destroyed us in the regular season) !!!

14. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12905180

someone watch this and tell me that it's not me that hears these anchors' vaginas clench up giving credit to the rockets..

My God the hate is so real...

-it was more of a clippers collapse than a rockets win
    -james harden stirring tuna. i don't like tuna, but harden does.

damn these boys are hurt as ****...hahahah **** you you dilapidated dimwits!!

15. soupman

soupman Member

Neither the Grizzlies nor the Pelicans have our depth of bigs to throw at Golden State: Howard, Smith, Jones, Capela, and Dorsey.

16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Can somebody repost Hakeem's domination over Robinson.

17. HTM

HTM Member

lol he has literally picked against us in every round and the regular season finish. Keep doubling down on your terrible analysis A******

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

SleepyAzn is a split rockets-warriors fan (whatever that means). We all know where his true allegiance lies.

Watch yourself, you may get banned from the GARM for your $hit

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Every non Rocket fan will say GSW sweep just like those morons predicted Mavs in 6 or Clips in 5

F U to all the non believers

Harden is going to make Curry his b**** and show the world da real MVP

20. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I used to think all of the "national media hates Houston" narrative was just crazy conspiracy theory that Houston fans felt, but during the playoffs they have just so blatantly disrespected us that it's embarrassing. They aren't reporting unbiased news, they are just being delusional and disrespectful. They spend hours analyzing what Steph Curry accomplished in practice, but us coming back from 3-1 in one of the most memorable series ever isn't the top story?? It's disgusting