1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

thank you coach adelman and rockets management

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WHAM!, Mar 10, 2008.

1. WHAM!

WHAM! Member

gad, i haven't posted here in forever and now that this site is so big i'm a little scared and hope i don't get lambasted for starting a new thread if there's already a similar one, but i'm not going to look through a thousand pages to double check.

anyway, i just wanted to say that i'm really happy with the streak, but even more than that i'm happy about the rockets management bringing in coach adelman. i feel that he deserves alot of respect and recognition for the streak we're on. i don't feel this would be happening under van gundy or tomjanovich, and the confidence of this team is really special right now. i love my rockets and i love my ku jayhawks, but both teams can play aggravating basketball sometimes. they often have great talent, but lack of confidence and a killer instinct is something that they have struggled with in the past i feel. i think adelman has done a really great job of letting his team and players play to their greatest strengths and not try to make them something that they are not. i remember the kings teams of the late 90s and how exciting they were, and how they made everything look so easy. and as much credit goes to the players on the floor every night, and to the management that makes personnel decisions, i just want to say thanks to all of them, but especially coach adelman. thank you coach. thank you for piloting these rockets to the top of the nba. we look forward to hanging championship banners with you soon. cheers.