1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you Biden admin for distancing from squad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Oct 10, 2023.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...ant-comments-brutal-hamas-murders-disgraceful

I just want to thank the administration on actually having the right mindset for once - the squad is pure trash so thank you - This could easily have been a moment that the administration said nothing because they are on the same "side." after all politically -But this time I think the Biden administration had the right mindset.

This makes me proud to be an American when we have something that we can have common ground on in a time when that seems fewer and far between

Good job Joe

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Woke people more confused than Joe trying to say LL Cool J

wokes are so confused , they thought the enemy was Dave Chappelle jokes

ROXRAN likes this.
  3. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Agreed what they said is wrong, dont agree with the "trash" part, now if we could get the same type of condemnation when trump says we should execute miley or any of the other 1000 things he says in a week, maybe one day the gop will see how dangerous his talk is but what's more dangerous is when no one in his party will say its wrong....but I digress, I think the left and right have more in common than most think but there both to dam stubborn to look weak, it used to be the norm to work across the aisle but not so much these days and in the end who pays for it, the American People