1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TexasForeverSports.com (my new project)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JMAD21, Aug 30, 2018.

1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Hey Clutchfans friends, wanted to share some news that hopefully interests you guys.

For a long time I have wanted to start blogging about sports. I finally convinced myself to start a blog, but I wanted to try to do something different. I'm obviously a big Houston sports fan, I'm also a big college football/Texas Tech fan. So I really wanted to write about my fan interests, but there are already so many different people doing that (CF included).

So I decided to make it about all sports in Texas. I convinced a buddy of mine to join me and help me cover every pro and college team in Texas. He's a UT guy, and a die hard Cowboys and Spurs fan. He knows his stuff. He's going to focus the Horns, the Cowboys, and the Spurs. Im focusing on Texas Tech and Houston pro teams, and we will both be covering the rest of college, pro, and even some high school teams in Texas. I also have another buddy that might help out with national college football stories.

This is brand new, I have made a couple of posts, but don't have many followers yet. I'm an average writer, I certainly don't claim to be "good" at this. But I think I can get good at it with more experience, and more importantly, I just really enjoy it. Would love for every one here to check out the site. Ive written 3 blogs so far. First one kind of tells you about the goal of the blog, the second is my CFB Playoff predictions, and the latest one is a preview of the Texas Tech football season. You can find them all on the front page of the site. As well as on the social media accounts.

Facebook page- Texas Forever Sports Blog
    Twitter account- @TxForeverSports

Out of respect for this site, Clutch, and anyone else that puts in the work to run clutchfans, I won't be sharing links to blog posts on here. But I encourage you to check out the site- texasforeversports .com, like the FB page, and follow us on twitter.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Best of luck

JMAD21 likes this.
  3. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I thought I posted something, here my phone must been coming through a tunnel.

[​IMG]

JMAD21 likes this.