1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Republicans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Mar 21, 2021.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s been kids for awhile now
    If people here rely on cable news as their source they are later than the Rockets getting a washed up Glen Rice
    @Space Ghost

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Well according to the LT in Texas he is claiming that the rise in cases is because Black Texans aren't getting vaccinations which is another lie .

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So why doesn't he call out the white conservative folks not getting the vaccination?

VooDooPope and foh like this.
  4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Because as most have stated he is racist old fart that is behind in time still believing that white conservatives are never wrong for anything they do.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I heard he boosted his Trump creds by calling it the Black Plague.

VooDooPope likes this.
  6. foh

foh Member

People complaining on TV to make the audience (in this case, conservative base) feel better, akin to Maury or Dr. Phil's shows I would suspect. Can't be mentioning no conservatives or their leaders here - much easier to point finger at the blacks (on federal level too to avoid looking closely at their own state) and the mexicans (immigrants).

fchowd0311 likes this.
  7. HardenVolumeOne

Texas will never go blue

Biden thinks that by letting illegals in that the majority will be leftist lol. Many Latinos are Roman Catholics are againist abortion.

Biden’s plan is gonna backfire so hard

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I have a cousin that's a DACA recipient and goes to a Christian church. He loves Trump and hates wearing a mask. He said he wouldn't care if he got deported today and thinks Covid is a joke. He thinks democrats all about abortion and gender swaps.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  9. edwardc

edwardc Member

LOL you know i wouldn't put it passed him if he really did.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  10. HardenVolumeOne

im nigerian by blood as well and also a roman catholic, and thats what a lot of nigerian americans who are also catholic in my age group and younger are saying too. Its almost like whats the point of going to church, if you are supporting( voting) for the very same thing the bible teaches and warns againist.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Paxton is an accused felon who has somehow managed to avoid trial for over 5 years already. I'd love to see the real stats on Covid hospitalizations. My bet is on the MAGA cult.

#191 deb4rockets, Aug 20, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  12. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And yet you continue to support an organization that has enabled and covered up the abuse of minors for decades.

Don’t hurt yourself with all these back pats.

VooDooPope likes this.
  13. HardenVolumeOne

lets caste away an entire religion because of a few bad apples.. real smart

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If you believe millions of people in this country including Biden only want to give desperate immigrants the chance of a safer and better life only so they will vote Democrat I feel sorry for you.

Unless you have walked in their shoes you can't possibly understand how desperate they must be to walk hundreds of miles for a better life. I can't imagine living in fear for my life or the life of my children, my family. Having no means to escape death by violence or poverty other than leaving the country you were born in must be terrifying.

Poverty and fear drive them. Nobody would choose to pay everything they have to some coyote and packed like sardines smuggled in the back of a truck unless they were desperate. It's no cake walk. It's scary and dangerous to try and escape, but they are desperate for work, and for a chance to live and survive. They risk getting put in safe houses only to become working slaves even if they escape, by sick people taking advantage of them even if they do get across the border.

Remember this. Unless you are Native American your ancestors came to this country as either slaves or immigrants.

#194 deb4rockets, Aug 20, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    VooDooPope likes this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

you believe they are walking here by themselves lol. That’s besides the point, Latinos are anti-abortion PERIOD

16. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

Even if what you say is true, they aren't lining up to vote Republican. Houston and San Antonio are both blue for a reason.

VooDooPope likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You missed my point altogether. Laugh all you want but I find their situation heartbreaking.

18. HardenVolumeOne

It’s sad, and I’m not againist immigrating the right way. Just do it legally

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

666 new bills to make Texas safe?
    Sounds Satanic.

Not a mention of the 325 Covid deaths in Texas over the past 24 hours you Grim Reaper. Texas is 8.7% of the US Population yet has 21.9% of daily new deaths in this country. That's thanks to you, your cult, and your blind eye to what needs addressed.

That should be your priority you Red Party of death moron.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

My Facebook feed is now back to kneeling at sporting events. Republicans are so pathetic.

London'sBurning and fchowd0311 like this.