1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Defense Driving Course

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houston#1, Aug 10, 2013.

1. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I got a speeding ticket recently. :(

I am planning to take defense driving course online. Anyone of you took a defense driving course? If so, please tell me which online is recommended for me and what should I do step by step? Where can I get cheap driving record from?

Please give me advices. Thanks!

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

Whichever one you choose, they're all equally boring, from online to comedy clubs.

3. platypus

platypus Member

Just do the thing where you pay some driving school 60 bucks and they take care of everything. All you have to do is take the paper to your local court register.

It may cost a little more but it works out great if you don't wanna be bothered by a stupid class.

4. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

I haven't had to take the class in over 3 years, so the defensive driving discount on my car insurance expired. I went ahead and bought this so that I could just take the class and get the discount back.

Here's the link.

You can use code "AUG10" to get $10 off ($25 or more), but it's only good until midnight tonight. There may be other codes out there.

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The first thing you need to do is get a gun, if you dont already have one.

1 person likes this.
  6. ptR91

ptR91 Member

7. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Haven't had a ticket in a couple of years, but I used this one(which is the first result on google) http://www.defensivedriving.com/texas/. Finished it over a weekend logging off and on whenever I had free time, though it looks like they changed stuff up since I last used it.