1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

texanstalk is a joke

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by rocketman101, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketman101

rocketman101 Member

im not sure if this belongs in texans forum or hangout..

ive been a texans oilers fan for 29 of my 34 years. I literally spend every day reading every thread of texans talk (i hope its okay i mention them,im not spamming) and i finally register with them after lurking for 3 years

i then get approved and i start a thread asking for opinions on all the good linebacker prospects and if cushing was the best choice and within the first hour im on, they delete the thread and ban me. then they wont respond to emails like they are scared to admit they made a mistake.. There were several fans posting kind replys and no one was offended . Im stunned this happened.

Im posting this because does anyone else have this problem with the nazis that run that site? seriously,because i thought it was the best texans place, like how clutchfans is the best, apparently the official site has more curtious moderators.

2. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Happens to all of us, something ticked someone off..doesn't make sense but happens. Haven't tried out texanstalk but ive been banned from other sites for just posting a simple thread that somehow butthurts a mod.

3. rocketman101

rocketman101 Member

whats the most popular texans forum? i hope its not them.

the only thing i can possibly think of would be that i said i hope cushing doesnt get a nickname of cushion. LOL.

4. rocketman101

rocketman101 Member

well, i planned ahead. before i posted i registered another handle using a completely different paid email and so i can still post LOL..vinny sent me a kind message saying take care and if i need anything just reply back , so i reply back and he doesnt reply. i mean, i thought fans were supposed to be inclusive and be friendly to other fans of the same team, i wasnt trolling and i told him it was a misunderstanding and of course he doesnt forgive...try being his wife, you say 1 wrong thing and i bet he gets abusive.for someone to get that ticked off to ban someone who is a devout fan asking a kind legit question makes me think the mod has a real anger problem and hates everyone in the world except his close drinking buddies at the tailgate.

5. Landlord Landry

seriously........??? you were stunned?

Nazi's huh? no. My grandfather was a Nazi, trust me when I tell you that the Nazi's root for the Browns.

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

If one of thier admins happens to read CFs, they may be able to figure out your other ID by checking IPs or whatever. Unlikely but not impossible.

How would they know you are a devout fan? For all they know, you started following the Texans 2 days ago.

Having said that, if that is all you posted, including the "cushion" joke, it does seem harsh to ban you. Somehow I feel there is more to the story though. The fact that you created 2 IDs at once seems kind of odd. It's almost like you planned on doing something ban-worthy with one of the IDs.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I'm sure there are banned clutchfan members who say the same thing on other bball forums about the mods here. There are people who hate cops just because they felt they got a ticket unfairly one time.

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I forgot my password to that site. Kept trying to create a new one but it'd never send me the confirmation email. I didnt do anything incorrect though.

I've emailed the mods about it. Told me to take off my email spam filter, and theyd manually email me the password change instead of the automated way. After 2 reminders they havent done it yet... :rolleyes: How hard can it be?

9. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

What's the point of texanstalk? It's completely redundant to the forum on the Texans main home page.

10. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

I wish there was a ClutchFans.net for the Texans.

I guess if they win some championships it will happen.

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Texansfans.net

Make it happen Clutch!

12. Dan B.

Dan B. Member

I'm betting your thread was merged with the dozens of other Cushing threads on the site. And considering you called the moderator an "Italion Nazi *gg*rlover" and assaulted his wife and kids as n*gg*r lovers too, I think they aren't missing you too much.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1176988#post1176988 (edited to remove the flaming profanities):

----- Original Message -----
    From: "Tammy Lafollette" <tammy.lafollette@sbcglobal.net>
    To: "Houstontexans.com Fan Support" <Steel_blue@comcast.net>
    Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 12:42 AM
    Subject: LOL

>
    > ok, i see that you didnt like me calling cushing a cushion in my first thread, i didnt call him that i was saying i hope he doesnt get that nickname....btw, i planned ahead i created another user name last year with a different isp and different email so i can still post,...i just wish you can understand that cushing likes to suck clay matthews d*ck just like you like to suck rick smiths d*ck you ****** lover.
    >
    > and oh, your girlfriend and future daughter are ****** lovers also that why she watches football with you because she wants the ****** on the screen not you
    >
    > well, i got news for you you italion nazi,cushing looks like a girl in the face, he has b****tits, and he sucks because he is slow, and injury prone
    >
    > you will regret likeing this guy you dumbass, i can think of 3 linebackers in the draft better.
    >
    > your RIGHT i am a troll and cushing is a soft cushion HAHAHA
    >
    > and i cant wait till kubiak gets fired next year when matt shaub goes down again early and the backup qb ****s everything up and they go 4-12 and i cant wait to see peoples reaction on the forum to cushings injurys
    >
    >
    > and oh, i read the forum everyday to get a laugh on how stupid everyone is , it brightens my day up to read such idiots ...every year it happens,they all worshipped okoye now they know he sucks
    >
    > they worshipped carr now they know he sucks
    >
    > same thing with cushing,casey,hill, my god what a *****ty draft
    >
    > NO one in the country respects this *****ty team or this *****ty city except your ugly girl because you probably supply her with steriods to make her look more like a man since your GAY

-----

What kind words. What a fan of the team and city you are.

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Damn son, you're really messing up now (to rocketman). How is this guy a member?

14. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Ouch! That was one NASTY burn!!!

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

16. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

...pure gold.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

TexansTalk was the "official board" at one time. When the new board started changing formats, the owner gave all of the old posts/threads/members to TexansTalk. Most of the people who posted at the first "official board" post at TexansTalk. TexansTalk is the much larger, more mature board, too.

18. ElGatoLoco

ElGatoLoco Member

TexansTalk is the orignal Texans message board. About a year and a half ago the Texans decided to change their forum into something completely awful. It was hard to post and hard to read and made for a bad experience. Instead of letting the old forum die though, the awesome people at TexansTalk instead were able to acquire all the posts from the original board and placed it on TexansTalk.

The Texans reverted back to the old message board style (same as TexansTalk) but we at TT haven't gone back since all the Texans info we need is at TexansTalk.

19. slowmustang

slowmustang Member

Lesson to be learned....two sides to every story.

ROFL

20. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Rocketman is a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.