1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale TEXANS VIP PREGAME SIDELINE PASSES

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Sep 9, 2015.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

New season so I wanted to start a new thread for Texans VIP PREGAME sideline passes again.

I have a pair for sale for Sunday's home opener against the Chiefs. These passes allow you onto the field two hours before the game. You enter in through the Verizon Wirelesss West Club (facing Kirby street) and get to walk through the tunnels of NRG Stadium and out onto the field.

FAQs:
    1) Do I need a ticket to the game?
    Yes. You will need a separate game ticket to scan into the game. These passes only give you entrance onto the field before the game.

2) Is any food or drinks included with the passes?
    No. There is no food or drinks included with these passes.

3) Can you get autographs and / or talk to the players?
    You are not supposed to approach the players for autographs or to speak with them, however much like training camp there is a gray area where players will come approach the fans by the Texans tunnel after they warm up (before they go put their pads on) and sign a few things and or interact with fans. I've seen J.J. Watt play catch with a kid right in front of me.

I'm asking $275 for the pair for Sunday's game. Please send me a reasonable offer if you're interested via PM or reply to this thread. These won't last long as I've already begun to contact individuals who purchased passes from me last year.

I plan on using another pair myself so you know these are legit.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

#1 King of 40 Acres, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. King of 40 Acres

Here's some photos from my on the field pregame sideline pass experiences: I've spoilered the photos because of their size.

Massive Texans logo inside NRG as you walk down onto the field
    [​IMG]

Andre warming up on the field
    [​IMG]

Andre signing some autographs for fans after warming up
    [​IMG]

J.J. Watt signing a football for some kids after warming up
    [​IMG]

Sunday Night Football crew on the field before the Texans Packers game a couple of seasons ago
    [​IMG]

3. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

I PM'd you

4. King of 40 Acres

Didn't get your PM for some reason but just sent you an e-mail to whatever e-mail address is associated with your account.