1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 1 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Texans tryout Justin Gatlin

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by JamesC, Nov 29, 2006.

1. JamesC

JamesC Member

I know the Texans arent going to sign Gatlin but I'd at least try him at corner. I doubt he'd get burned for two 83 yard touchdowns.

2. updawg

updawg Member

Judge not, lest ye be judged: The Houston Texans reportedly are considering signing sprinter Justin Gatlin as a wide receiver after he worked out for the team this week. Gatlin earned the title of "World's Fastest Man" by running the 100-meter dash in a world-record 9.76 seconds but was later banned from track and field after failing a doping test. Texans front-office officials apparently won't hold the drug use against Gatlin, since they weren't tested for passing on Vince Young.

MySA.com

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

"Wanna say that to my face, tough guy??"

[​IMG]

4. Buck Turgidson

MYSA.com? What, you couldn't find a quote from an equally NFL relevant newspaper, like the Corpus Christi Caller or the Brownsville Herald?

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why not try out Carl Lewis and Jamie Foxx too?