1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans top dubious list

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by TejasTom, Aug 25, 2012.

1. TejasTom

TejasTom Member

From Chron.com

Harvey: Saints have reputation, but the Texans actually top dubious list

Playing fast and hitting hard.

2. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Nice! Last weeks game was the most physical preseason game I have ever seen. We knocked out two of SF running backs, LeMichael James and Brandon Jacobs. Sonofbum is for real!

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Zone blocking and Brian Cushing are enough to lead the league in injuries caused I'd imagine.

1 person likes this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

also their QB was getting smacked around a bunch. , and when Watt comes back. O man!
    the announcers for 49'ers started saying "the Texans are getting nasty on Alex Smith" ... Yea I think we are going to shed that soft label we once had for some reason

5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

He HAD a reputation for being soft. Last season, they started calling us dirty.

6. conquistador#11

This harvey fella should have posted the casualties for the article. I'm trying to go over last season's games in my mind but I can't remember which opposing players suffered injuries. Big Ben, CJ the human booblehead had to check out. That's all i can remember.

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I wouldn't be surprised if we concussed at least 2 other QB's (maybe Henne & Gabbert) - I know Gabbert had to have his ribs taped after Cushing put the bonesaw on him, and O yea Dobbins KO'd big-time the back up RB (or FB?) for the Titans- just a few coming to mind

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Wasn't Harrison being Knocked out by Brown last year, as well? Loved that one.

9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Does that include our own teams injuries?

10. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Kerry Collins was concussed and basically out for the year game 1.