1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans hold players-only meeting

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Sep 30, 2013.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Dude, I don't even know why I'm entertaining you due to your history but don't act like we weren't true contenders the season before last. Yates who is hot garbage was our QB yet we were in it to win it even after Jacoby's fumble. Who knows what happens if Cushing doesn't get hurt last season.

It'll come down to elite defense. That has been proven by other posters just recently. Barely 2-2? Lol. Let me guess.. We won two games we shouldn't have but also lost a game we should have last week? I would love to watch a game with you... All butt-hurt after Schaub makes a TD throw, etc. Worst.Fan.Ever.

#61 sammy, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

im going out on a limb. schaub wont be the qb in 2014.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

If that happens, it happens. I wanna draft a QB anyway.

Some of y'all acting like it's the year we went 2-14 or 6-10 and got Watt. Hoping we lose so Kubiak and Schaub get the axe.

4. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Of course, I would be butt hurt! I don't want my QB throwing TDs to the other team.

*Same outcome

5. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

You do understand what the word ”zero” means, right?

Your dumbass post is valid as long as we can't name a paraplegic who's won a Super Bowl?

Some of you ”fans” really make me sick.

6. burnin up

burnin up Member

Nice Pic. Did he get booed?