1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans @ Broncos

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 13, 2022.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not comparing Mills to Watson. I just said Watson didn't lead us any further in the playoffs than others. I really don't believe anyone can be a franchise QB, but I believe in giving him this year to grow and learn. I also know he's been better than some of the first round draft picks.

2. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Nope, I don't need to see creep boy any more. Go root for the pig in Cleveland later this year if ya want.

raining threes likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Don't care. Watson signed a contract then quit. He's a jerk, a quitter, and a liar. He's not a leader any more. He's a pompous jerk with money taking advantage of anyone he can.

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U keep using the benchmark that Watson isn't a franchise qb bc he didn't lead us any further than the rest of the qbs we had.

Out of the qbs we had who can say rival Watson is terms of skills? I get it u hate Watson bc of his off court behavior but u aren't really discussing like a sport fans when gauging talent.

Watson is the best qb we ever had, if u have a counter name the texans qb to disprove this statement

5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I don't get your point. The dude left. He quit. He's gone. I don't care about him. He's past tense. Right now I'm supporting the guy who stepped in while Watson sat his sorry ass at home on Sundays while we played without him. If Mills doesn't get better and gets replaced after this season, I'll support the next QB too.

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Seems like u are avoiding the question.

When folks say Watson is the best qb we ever had you always seem to find reason to disqualify that statement by saying well he hasn't advance further than any of the Texans qb. That line of reasoning is quite moot since

Straight up out of all the qbs we had in our franchise if Watson is not the best to play for us who is?

U are down to support whichever qb u want just gotta stop denying the facts just bc u hate the off court behavior of a player.

7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He was the best QB we ever had, but he's gone. He quit. His off the field predatory behavior and his dick move to sit out nullifies any respect or trust I had in him as a leader. He led us nowhere. Hopefully someone else will one day.

8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Not a chance in hell lol

9. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Ive been a DW4 fan since Clemson. Nothing has changed. But I see you ignored the on field stuff lol.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You can have a Franchise QB, sexual predator, and human scum all in one person. Watson is a franchise QB. I'm also glad he is gone. Watson is a generational talent like Mahomes and Josh Allen.

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Yep. Folks can hate on Watson all they want but to reject the notion that he's isn't a franchise qb is just being straight up delusional. He's the type of qb where u have to b on the edge of your seat hoping he will fail to march his team down the field to score in crunch time.

Mills had two different drive chances in the final mins to lead us to the promise land. He look like he just started playing qb. I'm down for mills to earn his starting spot again next year after we draft a qb or two to compete. Mills ain't starting qb material yet

persian hoopa likes this.
  12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

We have no clue of the QBs that are out there now if they're a closet pedo, sexual predator, sex addict, etc. They're paying off the right people and have the high powered lawyers for that **** to not come out in the public.

Only Watson was the one that got caught, didn't try to settle quickly, and now he is being exposed for what he is. Now is a piece of **** outside of Cleveland....

What everyone is saying here is that Watson gave the Texans an actual QB on the field, proved we sucked in other areas, but made good with what we had.

Mills doesn't even come close to what Watson can do. Just have to go back to the drawing board and find the next college prospect, sign a good FA (if available), or trade for one.

#612 Rockets34Legend, Sep 19, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

He’s not in the same class as those two

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If Texans had a non-suspended Watson they would be AFC South Champs this year.

15. Buck Turgidson

That's like being the tallest guy at the midget convention.

Damion Laverne likes this.
  16. raining threes

We shall see, Watson doesn't have the arm Allen or Mahomes has.

17. raining threes

Good for you, are you going to convince to root for him?

18. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

19. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I disagree. He could have literally lived in the film room and it would have not the slightest bit of difference because he was playing for an organization being run by a bunch of simpletons. For example, instead of addressing the issues with the OL, those goobers had Carr throwing over ladders during in order to get more arc on his passes so that he could loft them over the arms of the opposing defensive players who were rushing him virtually unabated. And yet, everyone wants to blame him because he failed to develop in spite of this dipshit organization. That was literally the worse O-line play I'd seen since the early days of Dan Pastorini and the Oilers.

20. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

I guess she wouldn’t take a Herbie :eek: