1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans/Bengals Wildcard T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by today, Jan 3, 2013.

1. today

today Contributing Member

For anyone who is going to the game on Saturday, would you mind picking up a Texans/Bengals Wildcard T-Shirt with the helmets on the front? I live in College Station and won't have a chance to get one.

Click on my username and send me an email through the board and I'll send you my cell phone and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Serious question - Why would you want a t-shirt that commemorates a wild card game? Not trying to be an ass, I'm just really curious.

1 person likes this.
  3. conquistador#11

i'd rather have a superbowl patriots champions from last year, the ones they send over to 3rd world countries than a wild card shirt! not to be arse either. =)

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

(maybe?) Because probably our team has only played in the second one EVER? :confused:

I'd buy one no matter what. Anything TEXANS, doesn't matter what, I'll buy, if I have enough interest. :cool: I'm a blind homer like that.

5. today

I really like the helmet vs. helmet thing... I have a handful of old A&M Cotton Bowl shirts like that when i was a kid. Just my way of remembering our playoff run each year.

I never was able to get a Texans/Ravens helmet shirt from last year =(

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Ah, ok. Tell you what man, I'm going to the game and if I see one of these shirts I'll pick one up for you. I'll shoot you an email.

7. today

Thanks Harrisment, I just sent you a reply.

8. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

How valuable would this shirt end up being if the Texans completely turn it around against the Bengals and end up winning the SB?
    Certainly more than one would think.

9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

about as much as a 10 cent dime.

10. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

not more valuable than the SB one, or the AFC championship one, if they get that far.

11. today

Harrisment offered to get one for me (thanks!), but I was able to get the Go Texans store at Reliant to sell me one over the phone and mail it to me.

Here's to hoping that I have to buy another tshirt next week!

12. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

I've got a few crappy Halliburton/McDonald's I'm Lovin It Texans Battle Red Day t-shirts if ya want.....you can wipe your ass with them......

1 person likes this.
  13. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

What size? How much?