1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrorist attack in Utrecht

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HTM, Mar 18, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

does victimhood ever get tiring? You do the same thing in other threads by noshowing, and routinely show up in these threads one or two replies in, hijacking the narrative to take a dig at people that were mean to you for believing ****ed up racist crap. We get it man, it SUCKS to be you.

Innocent people perishing, all life actually, is sad and should be mourned. RIP to the victims, since you couldn't say that in any of the previous topics or this one. Says all about you.

mdrowe00 and Jump Ship like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Projection much?

I have routinely mourned the dead in these affairs and condemned terrorists and hateful ideology. You just wish I was some racist twat so it would be easy to dismiss arguments that conflict with your echo chamber.

3. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I don't mean to be offensive, but in all honesty your arguments are pretty easy to dismiss despite you harboring racial hate. Maybe you actually don't, but your actions and rhetoric on this board say otherwise. Goodnight friend, less hate and more love.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I find it cute when someone accuses me of that when they have nothing to back it. The person who plays the race card, without something substantial to back it, really has nothing of value to say. Good luck in life with your abbrassive disposition. You've shown us that political arguments, are largely about race for you, since you are clearly projecting. Are you harboring something?

5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

you'll find you'e alone in your assertions, and everyone except you.. disagrees. Try harder next time. You're coming across real forced. #bewell

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh, ok, my mistake. I guess I don't have any solid evidence do I? Gee, sounds like someone else in this thread. You be well too friend.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Who knew that I get to chuckle in a thread like this?

I've been to Utrecht. Don't remember if it was a train stop or a walk by.

Such sad vibes.

I need a brownie.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They're both likely pathetic ancel types who think they should be top dog, and it's the world's fault for not giving them the respect they're due.

vlaurelio likes this.
  9. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

So they found a note which made them think it was a terrorist attack and not personal.
    We shall see

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Anyone want to guess what it said?

11. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Sounds like it was a family issue and the shooter was a criminal.

Thoughts for the victims and their families.

12. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

The Dutch media are saying it was not a family isue. He had no connection to the victims. They still expect that it has a terrorism motive. But have not ruled out other motives.

He was a criminal. Been arrested multiple times. For different crimes.

13. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Family issue could mean his family. His mom and dad are divorced. His dad said to throw the book at him without question. Guess he knows his son is a piece of ****.