1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terror attack on London Bridge June 3 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 3, 2017.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Is he a national embarrassment?

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

More hot air it is then. Can't back up anything. Sad.

3. dandorotik

Actually........ that's a good point. You are correct on that.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  4. dandorotik

Are you now lying and saying those are not your words? I pulled them straight from your post.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Post a link.

6. dandorotik

Ignore him. He's a liar. Very sad.

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You and I dislike Trump for two different reasons.

You think he is a complete moron and incapable of being a leader. You further illustrate this by stating you are ok with Pence. A Pence presidency with a four year Republican congress will set back the lefts progressive agenda for a very long time. If I am a liberal, I would dread a Pence presidency.

I dont think Trump is a moron. He is an intelligent person. He may not 'speak so well' like Obama, but the guy manipulated his way into a presidency. He knows what he's doing. And thats the scary part. All he has to do is tweet a nonsensical word and delete it an hour later and the ADD media forgets everything else and spends the next two days mocking him. This is a classic case of Wag the Dog.

I dislike Trump because he is disrespecting the Office of the President. He's manipulating everyone and nobody has a sense of what his agenda is all about.

Clinton is a party puppet who only gives a **** about power. Her first and foremost goal is shore up power for herself and the party. I am not fond of politicians who's only goal is to say whatever gets her a vote.

8. Bandwagoner

Ugg, still can't provide what is wrong with my perfect quote. Waste of time with sexpat and hot head.

"I'm appalled and furious...terrorists will deliberately target innocent Londoners...6 people have been killed, more than 40 in hospital...some of them are critical...the threat level remains at severe...attacks across the country are highly likely...terrorists are constantly evolving finding new ways to disrupt us, harm us, attack us...no reason to be alarmed"

-Mayor Sadiq Khan

9. dandorotik

You are a liar.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And I think we can both agree, that there's essentially no chance he pulls it off again. If he runs for re-election, a Democrat WILL win.

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Do you really think Trump conspired with the Russians to hack a corrupt DNC individual and expose their unethical behavior?

News flash: Putin hates Hillary. He doesnt need Trump as a motivation to pump out fake news stories or try to expose unethical behavior from her campaign.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

What's wrong with your quote is: it's not spoken by Sadiq Khan. You cut and pasted some stuff together, because of your emotions, then you posted it here to deliberately deceive anyone who takes you seriously.

Eric Riley likes this.
  13. dandorotik

Understood. You give Trump way too much credit. He didn't use intelligence to win the Presidency. And that's the scary thing. I respectfully disagree- I don't think he does know what he's doing. He makes things worse for himself. That's not smart.

14. Bandwagoner

Actually I cut and pasted things he said because he said them. Ellipses indicated all edits, 100% honest sexpat. lern 2 quote

15. dandorotik

No, I don't think Trump did it- he's not smart enough. I do think people in his campaign may have been involved with the Russians, and that he'd be dumb enough to try to cover that up. Regardless, something happened- and no, I'm not on the impeachment bandwagon- that's silly at this point- but if this were the Democrats, there would be hell-fire coming from the Republicans about it. They should investigate it, and if he's done nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

16. dandorotik

Just like I copied-and-pasted your words- illustrating that you admit you were wrong.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Guys, copy Bandowagoner's entire quote and google it. You'll be amazed. . . .

[​IMG]

1 result :D But Bandwagoner already made some fake news on Google! They're quick!

18. Bandwagoner

In that case you added a word and changed a word with no punctuation showing the edits. If you would like to point out where I did either of those feel free. I will correct all of the times I quoted him and apologize as I am honest about what I post facts and quotes.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And why would Trump collaborate with Russians have anything to do with me not caring about Clinton anymore? She lost, but if he is crooked it doesn't change anything involving Clinton. Again, you sure seem fixated on Clinton... even in your support of overwhelming support of Trump...

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

:D

You misquoted here.

[​IMG]