1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams PR Department (AKA STOP TWEETING)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dobro1229, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Codeo

Codeo Member

I don't think you know what sarcastic means.

1 person likes this.
  2. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

It's hard following his tweets. I get it, he's a basketball player. These guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Sounds like he tried go mazyar, discovered butt pirating was way more then what he thought he could handle, but will hold on to "it" or better yet get better at "it"...

5. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Dude, you are totally over-analyzing and going overboard with this. I'm 99% sure that all he's saying is that he wanted out of NJ (Houston was the "other side" that he wanted to get to) to get another chance. But then once he got his wish, it turned out to be tougher than he expected. Then he's saying that he needs to be patient and get better. So it sounds like he's got his head on straight. He's putting this on himself to get better.

6. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

lol, yea you over analyzed his tweet. He is admitting that he needs to work hard (which takes time and patience) so that he can finally go to the deep end where the big boys swim.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Could be but he posted this about 30 minutes after the game that he didnt play in was over. He might think he is being deep and introspective, but to management, him tweeting to the public about his playing time is not going to go over well.

I really do hope it works out well, but look... this guy has a big personality and its going to be interesting to see how this thing works out.

Hopefully guys like Mike Fratello and Avery Johnson were just wrong about this guy. Lets hope for the best.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can you read?

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Super fail...

To play, he has to "stay patient or get better". Geez...

9. Codeo

Codeo Member

Are you in the Rocket's management? I really hope everyone there isn't as shallow as you.

10. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

It's a f***ing tweet from a 23 yr old basketball player... people analyzing it like it's some profound piece of literature, SMH.

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's pretty easy to tell that the guy is not exactly a rocket scientist. He might be even dumber than Jerome Taylor. Looks like we always have to have one village idiot type on the team...Stromile Swift, Joey Dorsey, Jerome Taylor, Terrence Williams...

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

LMAO... fine I wont follow this guy anymore. I admit, my Iphone hasnt recovered since I started following this guys ridiculous Tweets. Its not Shakespheare, but the Rockets staff just needs to tell their guys to not post tweets about their PT. Its only a matter of time before this guy gets in Adelman's doghouse if he keeps on posting his frustration.

14. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Well at least you didn't say Janiquia Taylor...Jermaine

15. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

His pics in his twitter account scares me. He thinks he's Nelly or something,

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

Some control freak manager would call him into his office for that and make it WAY WORSE than what it really is. Cut it with the ethical superiority

17. wakawakka

wakawakka Member

Your PR department has no credibility after broadcasting your client's gaffes via Clutch Fans. You fail and you're fired.

1 person likes this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Exactly. This could be about something else ENTIRELY different.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

We all know Adelman has his son spying on all the players tweets in order to determine who to give minutes to.

20. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

LMAO :grin: