1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams Post-Practice Interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T FOR 3!!!, Dec 18, 2010.

1. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

1 person likes this.
  2. diegot143

diegot143 Member

and i thought aaron's lips were big, dang!!!

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

He actually clarified that though... he doesn't want someone else's perspective to cloud his own experience. Makes sense. I don't think it had anything to do with Lee or their relationship.

4. acjeitherocket

thx for posting

5. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

yah im just throwing that out there, its alot different from the response they got from J-Hill when they asked him about Chase showing him around. I realize that they played together alot longer but it still erks me a little. Kind of the "i can do it myself" chip on the shoulder feel there or possibly a position battle is already brewing or has been continued. Again i could be waay wrong. Honestly wanted him to be more up beat about having a former teamate here and it didnt seem that way..

no problem..

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

He has an attitude, wants to be his own man .. but that's part of his whole package. We did get him for his toughness and strong personality, didn't we? He'll add a good mix to the low-key and laidback personalities on our squad.

LMAO on the Christmas gift the team gave him ... there are many ways to send strong messages to TWill.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

T-Will sounds much more articulate than he does in his twitter.

1 person likes this.
  8. roksoer

roksoer Member

he sounds a lot smarter than i thought he was

9. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

How did you get all that from one comment? You can't figure him out from 1 comment. You are reading too much into him. ;)

10. Outlier

Outlier Member

Sorry I have bad sounds here, what Christmas gift are you talking about? And why do you think "he has an attitude and wants to be his own man?"

11. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

They got him an alarm clock. He posted it on twitter.

12. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Christmas gift--look at the homepage of Clutchfans for the link or find it in his twitter account @TheRealTWill

Attitude--been reading blogs about the trade and people who have followed him from college do say he has a strong personality ("eccentric" was the word one used, but I think eccentric in a good way). His playing style also is very flashy and attention-getting (again no problem).

"Own man"--In the interview, he said he wanted to find out for himself what the team was like, not get it from Courney's perspective.

13. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

The comments seem fine. When dm traded for t-will he did say he wanted to give him a clean slate and only judge him by what he did in Houston, not jersey. So he's basically trying to say the same thing, except of course the rockets are known to be professionals and almost model-citizen like.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

One reason I was excited about the trade is I really liked him in interviews when he was in college. When does he hit the floor?

15. FullMetal Sage

That alarm clock gift was effin hilarious :grin:

16. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

hell, from the looks of them youtube videos, it looks like lee, and williams played well together. even though realistically, they lost a sh!tload of games. that terrence williams over and back behind the head pass to lee for the slam was a very nice play.

17. i3artow i3aller

Seems like he might be boys with Brooks due to their Seattle roots connection. Hopefully it can bring some chemistry on the court.

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Look for him to play tomorrow.

19. rocketsmetalspd

Can't wait to see what kind of attitude TWill will bring to the team. I for one am hoping for a Mario Elie/Vernon Maxwell type.

20. Braga

Braga Rookie

That nig has some nice DSLs

No homo.

2 people like this.