1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams' nasty attitude >:(

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bilaal14, Mar 23, 2011.

1. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

I wouldn't blame him not playing this season entirely on him being an idiot. Rick never wanted him. An Iso player is like the anti-christ to their system. Twill was more of Dmorey vision, but the coach is always right. He was never really productive on the court and never had the chance to prove he could be. His attitude really shows that he can't play in the system, and that he doesn't want to

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's rehabbing after surgery which is why he's not even with the team right now. Get off him.

3. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

I still want us to keep him, at least for another season. Treat him next season the same as this season, if he doesn't get his act together. I can understand why they might want to lose him, but he just might straighten himself out and become a good rotation player, or more. Besides us losing out, it's going to make me mad if they give him his release, and another team picks him up for free, and he becomes pretty good. You know he'll be bad-mouthing the Rox if that happens.

4. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

buy out his contract or trade him for even more worthless crap.

5. wakawakka

wakawakka Member

I hope we trade him with Brad Miller and the Orlando 1st for Anderson Varejao. Cleveland is the perfect team for Terrence. They're so starved for talent, he'll get play time regardless of his nasty attitude.

6. jfidd11

jfidd11 Member

as long as he remains a beast in 2k im fine with him not playing this season

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

you do know how much Sideshow Bob makes right? Coming off of injury as well. That's just dumb. Oh and who's our Center because he sure as hell isn't one.

8. Pete the Cheat

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/cleveland.htm

its really not a bad contract outside of the length.
    for comparisons sake Dalembert is making 12.2MM this year...

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

All i have to go on right now are impressions, but TWill has not made a good one; especially considering his reputation coming from New Jersey. This is a guy that was suspended by his team for missing practices. He has no business doing anything other than blowing sunshine up people's butts and working hard for a chance to prove himself. But instead, he tweets about how the world wants to see him fail and how he's a victim cause he's not getting playing time. He complains to the Chron about lack of playing time. And the stunt with leaving the bench early is dangerously close to the crap Brooks pulled earlier. There's nothing wrong with being confident in your abilities. There's nothing wrong with wanting to get on the court. But Williams has shown his immaturity. He thinks he's entitled to minutes. Many a player, far more talented than him, had to sit and wait for their chance. What do they do? They keep their head down. They practice hard. They make adjustments to their game depending on what coach wants from them. And they are good teammates on and off the court. They don't complain publically and detract from the team. A 2nd year player with history of attitude problems has no business putting himself ahead of the team publically.

It's too early to call TWill a bust, or a cancer for that matter. But i never thought his game was suited to play for Adleman. He was a high upside aquisition, and we chose to risk the attitude problems because his up side was so high. I cannot speak to his work ethic, but i can speak to his immaturity. We are playing great team basketball right now and TWill should focus on improving his game and doing what Adleman wants him to do, rather than acting like he's some sort of victim. Whether it's public statements or body langauge, the guy needs to be a team player. Someone needs to tell him that this game is not about him.

10. Pete the Cheat

Well put

/thread