1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams' nasty attitude >:(

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bilaal14, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Mike Harris played ..... and hit the final bucket of the game.

That has to be a huge slap in the face of Twill for a guy fresh off the streets (playing in China) on a 10 day contract to come in and get some court time while he sits at the end of the bench. It should be a wakeup call ..... but he will probably continue to do what he's doing which isnt solving the problem of why he's not contributing .

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

They were also dumb, but more in a self-destructive way. Terrence Williams is passive aggressive towards the coach in addition to that...his tweets show that he has not understood anything and that he will never understand anything.

Maybe those two guys were just lucky Twitter did not exist back then.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

People b hate'n on others wit fake clothes and purses but erybody don't got money like that!"Watch who u judge u guys might switch places!”

http://twitter.com/TheRealTWill/stat...87407565180928

uhhh.... ok... Fake Clothes???... I dont get it, what makes clothes real or fake? Nobody is judging you as a person, just as a professional athlete, and yes alot of people would want to switch places with you even though you have it soooo hard.

-What a victim.

-At this point, I would be just as happy if they just went ahead and cut him from the team and signed Mike Harris for the remainder of the season. He's going to be 24 this summer, and in the NBA world, you pretty much are who you are as a player and professional at that age. I just dont see him changing the way he plays in order to just get playing time.

4. jwayne

jwayne Member

All we see is him being a seemingly "good teammate", cheering on his guys from the bench... I see all his tweets about going to TC late at night to get shots up, etc... Pregame, he was having a good time, warming up, cutting up with teammates, coaches... Halftime, he never came out to warmup, instead he came out just as the half was about to start and went straight to the bench. Like the initial post said, at the end of the game he had his warmups off and was undressing going to the locker room with about 5 seconds left in game. Demarre Carrol and Mike Harris (who just joined the team) played and he did not. Im sure he is frustrated. We have no idea what the heck is going on. He may try to put on a good show for the fans and at practice, he is loafing. Who knows...

5. jwayne

jwayne Member

I actually dealt with Terrance when he first came to Houston regarding his living situation... I have my opinion of what's going on... It has nothing to do with basketball.... or anything illegal, so dont think that. Thats all I will say. What else could it be?

6. gah

gah Member

Unwarranted criticism.

7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Terrence, perhaps you should try working while the coach IS looking. You might get some pt then.

Everything about this guy just rubs me the wrong way. Showing little effort in garbage time ... venting publicly on twitter like a 17 year old girl might vent on facebook. If you can't play for Rick Adelman, an all-time players coach and a top 10 winning-est coach, you probably can't play for anyone. There's more to the NBA than just going out there and "playing basketball". This isn't the rec league.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Wow you guys are seriously crazy. Looking into this too much? He's talking about people in general hating on others who wear fake brand clothing like fake gucci purses, fake Burberry shirt, ect. He's not even talking about people hating on him. Tweeted about people hating on others for wear fake brand clothing. This is actually a good tweet in which he is sticking up for people who can't afford real gucci and Louis vuitton. Very unshallow of hiim.

9. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

guess i posted it too late last night, but i still think its important for yall to recognize what i'm talking about. his twitter feed is interesting, but this is what the thread is about--what happened last night on the bench.

10. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Play harder in practice. He isnt entitled to garbage minutes either.

11. Damion Laverne

...while sitting down.

12. seeingred

seeingred Member

honestly, les re-signing adelman could be the best thing for williams. i've only caught glimpses of him in games (i never watched him in NJ or Louisville) but i chalked up his preference for iso's to not knowing the system yet, so he went to something that's always worked for him. he's a willing passer, but he wants to pass AFTER he's taken his man off the dribble. now i don't know. maybe the abdominal surgery has something to do with it but of course it seems like it's a conflict between him and rick that's doing the most damage.

this team is showing signs of chemistry for the first time this year. we're beating the teams we should beat and playing close games against good teams. if we keep this group together, re-sign rick, and develop patterson, bud, thabeet, i think we will be a playoff team next year.

and i think williams will see that he needs to buy in to this winning system. he will become a better basketball player and a better On The Court teammate. and once he does.... watch out.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

You're crazy. Reasonable logic doesn't work here. You'll just be labeled as a blind fan.

1 person likes this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

did you watch?

15. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I'm not going to excuse it, but we all knew he had attitude problems before coming to the Rockets. Considering his past history, I actually think he's been surprisingly silent and has handled his bench role well.

I'm at the point where I'm almost expecting parting shots from him once the season's over and he's able to sign elsewhere. I just hope he doesnt let his emotions get the better of him during the remainder of this season (and at the current rate, playoffs) and become a distraction.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

he's gay?

r e a l l y?

17. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Why don't we get him away from the team and send him to the Vipers? When I look at the box scores, the teams not as exciting as it was last year. If I got to check on 2 Rockets... now that's fun. It's just too bad we had to include Ish in the Grizz trade.

18. jwayne

jwayne Member

uh, no. try character issues in general.

19. verse

verse Contributing Member

Expound, please. What did you experience to raise his character into question?

20. Rockets_4_life

Wow, SMDH!

It seems like the T-Will haters are looking for anything they can to continue bashing on this guy, like they get some sort of sick pleasure out of it. Instead of cheering on the Rockets for their current success, people are obsessed with this T-Will hate...

Wow, that's disappointing "Clutchfans".