1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams' nasty attitude >:(

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bilaal14, Mar 23, 2011.

1. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Terrence Williams is someone half ass going through the motions of trying to be a good teammate.

TWill needs to get his act straight.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

he had to go to the restroom

3. Prince

Prince Member

he wants some spankin

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I was at the game and he was the first guy to congratulate people coming to the bench.

5. New Generation

I'd be mad if I was in his position too. This is another Jared Jeffries fiasco all over again, except Jeffries didn't whine publicly.

6. oneleftalive

oneleftalive Member

i have no clue as to why demarre went in before twill.

maybe hes still recovering from that ab surgery?

i dont think it could be because a size matchup issue, he shouldve been able to keep up with reggie williams and somewhat slow down dorrel wright's good scoring night.

i dont know....

7. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

He is probably frustrated but he is showing a lot of enthusiasm for the rest of the team when we are winning. He is usually first one off the bench which is a bit interesting indeed.

8. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

When he first got some garbage minutes he looked good athletically and more talented. The last few times he got garbage minutes he looked lost. IMO he is having a hard time buying into team basketball. In practice Adelman emphasizes that and he hasn't had to play that way most of his career.

He goes down to Dleague and blows it up. But with him averaging triple doubles the team loses. Come on, a guy with his talent tearing up the stats and his team loses. That's a red flag IMO and told me not to take those triple double averages so serious.

Some guys no they are talented and think because they feel confident that they are better than the Buds and Lee's in the league the team owes them something. I am not sure if that's his M.O. but suffice it to say if he can harness his skills to contribute in a positive way he can make in this league no doubt. BUt it has to start with the realization that every minute he gets on the court is a gift. He needs to get that now tonight when he gets home. ANd think to himself I am screwing up my career. Not eff them I'm better than Demar Caroll.

SOme guys get in a funk and think life owes them something. Life doesn't owe him anything. Life him gave a gift already. He is more fortunate than must of us talentless shmoes out here. And he is going to screw it up in the prime of his gift and waste it away. The worst thing in the world is wasted talent. I hope he gets that before he wakes up one morning in a white room with Eddie Griffin at the door saying "Oh man another fool threw it away.

4 people like this.
  9. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

no rick has a problem with his attitude and maybe rightly so, i am a t-will fan, i just think he's a dick

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The 12th man on the roster is not happy he didn't get to play. Boo hoo.

Why are we even talking about him?

Adelman said he was going to evaluate guys based on practice performance and that others are playing better than Williams. That settles it for me.

11. rawool

rawool Member

Willy the Squid soon to be fried calamari...

[​IMG]

12. amaru

amaru Member

This is # 5

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol this is a very realistic possibility.

14. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

TheRealTWill

Uhmmmmmmmmmmm...who is "him"???

15. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

Adelman, obviously.

16. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Rick Adelman?

17. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

It's hard to know how to react without being in that position but those Tweets won't help his cause even if he genuinely wants to be a better teammate. actions speak louder than words, go an show him what he's missing out on.

18. conquistador#11

I saw the pregame and he attended chuch hayes' "cook out". He seemed like he wanted to be there.

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Heh, something is wrong (even more wrong than I thought) if he can't even get a minute of PT in garbage time with Chase AND Battier out of the lineup...