1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams Injured ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DCHAMP, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mrfirefly7

mrfirefly7 Member

Patient confidentiality. I guess he is working in the hospital.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I hope Terrence can get healthy and start to turn things around.

1 person likes this.
  3. anon3803

anon3803 Member

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Serious injury.

[​IMG]

#44 Zboy, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

So it's true. This franchise is cursed. Our players that don't even play are getting hurt.

6. Breaker

Breaker Member

He's suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome from excessive usage of thumbs/fingers.

7. Rock3tsfanDro

Rock3tsfanDro Member

HAHAHA! Indeed

Muy sore panocha

8. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

He will miss a week....minor surgery, WOW!

9. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I'm not sure why you guys doubted the legitimacy of the injury in the first place. The Rockets didn't need an excuse not to play him -- he wasn't playing as is.

10. worzel gummidge

If the Rockets add a superstar the future expectations are playoffs. I think Morey gambled on getting a superstar and on T-Will holding greater trade value than any future draft pick they could offer.

11. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Man this guy is an anal vacum cleaner. I hate how he trys to take to ball from Dragic then tries to call plays for the team. He also tries to show off by taking bad ISO shots. He has the Aaron Brooks ME ME ME alll about ME sulking attitude. He even has that bounce bounce bounce at top of the key syndrome along with ball movement killing syndrome.

I feel relieved int he fact he doesnt get any PT. At this point Demarre Carrol should get garbage minutes over T-Will. I am so off this guys band wagon. I would love to see him traded in draft night along with Hill.

12. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Thank god Clutchfans users doesnt show the intelligence of EVERY rockets fan. TWill is a good player with a bad attitude(from as much as WE know) Give him some time. He can help the rockets. He definitely isnt hurting them right now.

Next year twill will be a good rotation player(unless he gets traded) or else I will donate 30 dollars in the tip jar

1 person likes this.