1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones arrested in Portland for stomping on homeless man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmac2therack, Jul 31, 2013.

1. i3artow i3aller

A lot of people need to relax about this. Nobody here even knows what kind of force was being used. It could've just as easily been a nudge. I'm not saying it was as harmless as that, but the fact of the matter is that no one here knows.

From what the reports said the homeless victim didn't even need so much as a band-aid. This kick him off the team BS is getting out of hand. It definitely wasn't his classiest moment to say the least, but I'm certain many a clutchfan has committed far worse crimes in their heyday. Any poster that's driven a car after 2 plus drinks is a bigger scumbag in my mind. He's a young man that made really stupid mistake.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

for the Nth time, the guy wasn't injured...

3. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

why is he already determined to be guilty?

4. VonWafer#1Fan

VonWafer#1Fan Member

Nice haha

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

major ESPN news now

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8JPGyxh9ukE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If you track that KATU source further....they show now the video of Terrence Jones in court and he was showing REMORSE and crying

got bailed out of jail

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Terrence lost because of homeless court advantage.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Exactly. He has no justifiable reason to have been messing with the homeless guy in the first place, but I'm guessing the word 'stomp' is being used quite liberally in this case.

10. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

No I'm saying it's a mistake that would happen nightly. If you want to know what I'm saying read the words I wrote closely and stop making asinine assumptions.

....and you guys are all getting emotional like Jones just started viciously kicking the crap out of some sleeping guy. A cop watched him do it and they gave him a misdemeanor harassment charge. If it had been something actually violent, don't you think he would be facing assault or some other more serious charge?

Just like everything on clutchfans, people blow stuff waaaayyy out of proportion.

11. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

don't forget, you're innocent until proven guilty in america unless you're a minority. then it's off to the gallows for you . . . :(

12. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

He was drunk and made a silly mistake. Was the cop 'profiling' him? Why didn't the cop just shoo him away?

4 hours in jail (and probably scolded by his mom and agent) would have scared the s*** out of anyone. Let's all give him a chance to redeem himself.

13. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Nowhere in the statement I made did I say people would necessarily kick a homeless person nor do the charges given to Jones indicate he actually assaulted the homeless person. Would a sleeping homeless guy be harassed(the charge given to Jones) by a 21yr olds leaving a club on most nights? I bet it would happen nightly.

...you assume that Jones did something violent towards this guy(the charges pressed by a police office who witnessed it don't reflect that) and when I say, lots of 21yr olds walk out of clubs at closing time talking crap, raising a ruckus and generally harassing just about anyone (drunk passed out homeless guys included), then you assume that I'm condoning actually depraved behavior? Ridiculous.

Learn to read critically before you jump to wild conclusions condemning people.

14. markusbrutus

markusbrutus Member

the homeless man wasn't the one to initiate the complaint dude, it was a cop who saw the incident.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

True unfortunately for Jones that as a fellow co-worker of Harden and Howard his actions are magnified 10x.

That's like Norris Cole does something minor as well.

16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Making sure everyone reads this...

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...d-in-portland-for-harassment-of-homeless-man/

If someone T Jones' size "stomps" on someone of Kellerher's size then that person is gonna be in some major pain.

I'm really curious what exactly happened, because things aren't exactly adding up to some sort of vicious attack. It's too bad because now T Jones has already been found guilty of felony assault in the eyes of the public.

17. Raven

Raven Member

I am thinking critically, which is why I'm not buying your feeble attempt to whitewash his despicable behavior. Of course, he's innocent until proven guilty, but if what the cop/witness described actually happened, Terrence is a truly ####ed up human being.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

wow just wow zero tolerance there.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Really?

OK, then. Can we move on to asking if TJones hurt his foot? Maybe he totally missed, and slammed his toe on the pavement, and the cop thought he stomped the guy.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]