1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Terrence Jones arrested in Portland for stomping on homeless man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmac2therack, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Fantasma Negro

2am + bar + 21yr old kid= no big deal. We've all done something stupid while we were drunk, hell I took a piss in the middle of the street downtown (I'm told) while drunk on my 21st birthday. He's young, he'll pay a fine and go on. He needs to call Harden and reattach himself to his hip and continue to reapply super glue until training camp starts

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Unless you pissed on a homeless man you don't come close to what Jones did.

3. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Allegedly. In front of a cop. A cop he knew was there. With lots of people around to witness it. But, yeah, allegedly.

4. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Don't want to sidetrack thread, but VooDoo Donuts guys knew nothing about donuts before opening shop.

http://voodoodoughnut.com/doughnuts.php

I like the bacon maple bar and Old Dirty b*stard.

5. Sanity2disChaos

WhoA...R.Kelly...a little much!

6. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

So now we know Tjones is Republican.

7. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Go to his threads, too many idiots make him a superstar.

8. Asian Sensation

Except there's a big difference between public urination and assault.

1 person likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough, he'll be lucky to be a starter for more than half a season. DMo is the future at the PF spot, not Jones.

10. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

how did he get caught?

11. afk

afk Member

No, Jones! Why you do this?!

12. Asian Sensation

Voo Doo donuts is overrated. There's so many other better Donut places here in Portland.

13. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

while details aren't fully out this was a dumb move by jones -- even if the homeless guy said something to him first - drunk or sober - shouldnt attack a human being like that if its not in physical self defense

i mean the guy is homeless - you're a 21 year old millionaire with a promising NBA career -- life has already beaten this guy pretty bad - no need for you to add on

14. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Parents must be real proud... "come look everyone my son kicks the sleeping homeless"...:eek:
    I want to see what kind of spin he's going to try and pull, especially when a cop witnessed the whole fiasco...

I guarantee you If my son did some crap like this I'd.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mX6I9qoPMOE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. dudeimfromhtown

Lol so public urination and assault are the same thing now

16. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

We shall see won't we. Want to wager on Jones not getting the starting role next season, or how about the odds he is on the team a year from now?

I believe you have to understand management in a case like this. Knicks, Nets - no management backlash. Rockets? A completely different matter. From what I understand about Les, Morey and McHale I cannot see anyone of them shedding a tear if Jones just disappeared from the roster. Just my opinion.

17. bball_lifer

bball_lifer Member

You are either a teenager or a very immature man. For some reason I don't feel guilty for not defending someone who stomps on a defenseless homeless person. I guess I should add some smileys and sarcasm so I can reach your intellectual depth. : ) : O ! YOLO You are truly the next Dalai Lama.

18. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

He did it in full view of a police sergeant. And he knew that he was being observed by the police. If he is that stupid do we want anything to do with him?

19. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Please elaborate! I'm going there again in a few weeks.

20. RoxDaBeard

RoxDaBeard Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/udNHsk57f24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>