1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terminator 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Clutch, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Looks like the teaser trailer is up.
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/

Doesn't show anything -- it's just a promotion trailer for it. Movie is called "Rise of the Machines".

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Dammit, I heard they were showing the teaser at MIB2, but we didn't see it...even though we did see 18 commericals and 7 previews including The Two Towers.

As for the link, I don't like watching trailers before I see them in the theatre...it's one of my favorite things about going.

3. hoopgod13

hoopgod13 Contributing Member

Ya I saw it during MIB2...the highlight of an otherwise disappointing movie...

Man...that music still gives me the chills.

Pointless story time: In one of my classes last year, we had this guy named "Jon Conner". I just wanted to call him a dipstick and see if he'd say, "MoĆ­, a dipstick?". But the guy was like twice my size...so i kept my distance.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I cant wait to watch that movie. T2 is one of the top three movies ever made. Not just a typical action movie. The story line was also really top notch. Actually the story line is almost better then the movie itself.