1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terminator 3 - "I'll be back"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Dec 3, 2001.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Studios in hot pursuit of 'Terminator 3'

HOLLYWOOD, California (Reuters) -- Studios eager for a big summer 2003 picture face some tense times this week, Variety reports.

Nearly all of the majors are scrambling for U.S. distribution and video rights to "Terminator 3," which is expected to start shooting in April. Final contract details for Arnold Schwarzenegger to star and Jonathan Mostow to direct were being
    hammered out over the weekend.

click for more from CNN

reporting for CC.net entertainment news,
    rH

--

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do I have a bad, bad feeling that this is going to seriously tarnish a tremendously enjoyable movie series?

3. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

#3 Sonny, Dec 3, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2001
  4. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

"Sarah Connor? I have been sent back in time to kill you....no wait.....to save you......no wait..... screw it lets just make lots and lots of money."

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Some more tid bits from movie page.

Spielberg may direct Harry Potter II
    Rocky VI on it's way.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank god for this since Rocky V was SO good.

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I remember seeing Vin Diesel on a late night talk show and was uncomfortable when the host asked him about T3...like he was hidding something...hmmm

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

How can Rocky VI be on it's way? The guy was practically blind and r****ded when it ended. Sly Stallone is a moron if he has to re-open the Rocky franchise after it was supposed to be over. He even kept saying it was over. Well, he hasn't exactly been tearing up the box office lately with movies like "Driven". Maybe he is going broke and needs the money for his extravagant lifestyle. I think he should do another Rambo before he does another Rocky. Maybe he can take on Osama in the caves of Afghanistan....now that would sell tickets!

As far as T3 goes, at a production cost of $170 million, it better be as good as T2. That is a ridiculous amount of money.

Aren't Arnold and Sly getting a little old for these types of movies. I'm waiting on them to pick up the "Grumpy Old Men" movie franchise.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

I'm not kidding you when I tell you this is the plot. He's coming out of retirement so that he can help a children's charity drive.

10. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

***********SPOILER******

Clubber Lane shows up at the charity drive and says "I'm goin to kill you just like I killed your old goat trainer, you chicken chasing foo..."

11. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member