1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teen admits to killing, then raping mother: ‘Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse’

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Thankfully there's not enough sample of his work to fully gauge him. This monster could spawn into anything, 18 or 22 is very debatable at any rate.

2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Kronos swallowed and his kids still managed to defeat him

1 person likes this.
  3. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

So when did cats have sex with their mother's dead body, that they killed?

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Uh, just read this...what a way to start my day.

I should probably just go back to sleep until tomorrow. Wow.

5. Nook

Nook Member

#1 Stone's scale is not terribly scientific and is not the end all.
    #2 Hare has the industry recognized scale for psychopaths and this monster fits the scale perfectly.
    #3 He killed his mother, a woman he states was good to him. He went out of his way to taunt his sister and before he got bored intended to kill her too. He then joked about the murders and sexually defiled his mother's corpse... All before his 21st birthday.
    #4 There is no treatment for violent psychopaths. He will not get better. He will eventually claim he is better as psychopaths are apt to do, but his brain is not working properly and that never changes.
    #5 They should have taken him in the street and let the cop dogs eat him and then poured gasoline on his devoured body in the middle of the street and set it aflame.
    #6 If they want to study him to learn, then they need to cut his arms and feet off so he isn't a threat. He stopped being a human being after he did what he did.

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I find peoples reactions to this very interesting. This is the epitome of a nature vs. nurture discussion. This guy was clearly born very different and he knows it. The reactions baffle me, given the "expertise" of posters in the nature vs nurture psychology. This argument is not secluded to violent killers, but all walks of life, including serial killers, rapist, molesters, functional sociopaths, alcoholics, gays, depression ... anything not deemed "normal".

The guy knows he's different, he knows he doesn't fit in society and he knows he's a threat, which is why he turned himself in. He is completely devoid of emotions. It doesn't seem he has the desire to torture people. So instead of showing pity for the guy and putting him down, the response is to torture him to death for not being a human being, something he can not control. The irony!

7. Nook

Nook Member

With all due respect, the latest research shows that violent psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated. He will never not be a serious threat to society. Further, he stated that he knew what he did was wrong. Your assumption that he does not "seem" to want to torture is specious at best. He set up notes to scare his sister prior to killing her. That is an accepted form of torture and is often a precursor to physical harm.

He is a violent psychopath that has zero empathy or regard for other people or living things. He committed horrible crimes and is the poster child for the death penalty. If I were still a prosecutor I would gladly and proudly ask for the death penalty. There are very few people that are hopeless, but violent psychopaths are.

I do not have access to his file but his crimes sound a lot like Edmund Kemper. Read about him, he is open in discussing how a violent psychopath operates.

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

Did you really just compare a murderer to a house cat?

By that logic, we might as well use animals as comparisons to every single situation. "_____ does this particular action, so therefore it's perfectly acceptable for humans to do that too, without repercussion."

Great argument.

If he consciously knows he's different / doesn't fit in / he's a threat, why not turn himself in sooner? You know, like before he slaughtered his mom, and all?

There should be no pity for the "-path" that kills people, regardless of how far gone they are.

I don't understand how you can argue otherwise.

9. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone is arguing in favor of "pity" for this guy (I know I'm certainly not). Rather, it's more of an academic discussion about the nature of his mental issues, and the correct punishment /response.

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Not his feet. We still may want him to mule things for us. Cut his arms off and lower jaw. Then lead him around with a chain latched to a choke collar.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Doesn't count -- mom has to still be alive.

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

There should be pity for the guy. He knows he was born inhumane. He acknowledges that he doesn't fit in and his life should be ended. He knows he will kill again. He doesn't have the moral human compass to distinguish between the normal society of right vs wrong. You can't just "punish" a guy like this.

For someone like this, you have two options; Lock him up in solitary confinement, which IMO, is no more humane than his mental make up or take him out back and give him the $.25 solution to the back of the head.

13. Nook

Nook Member

You don't understand violent psychopaths at all.

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Pity is the wrong word for him, unless you mean pity for the human race. And you shouldn't say "should." You are thinking for him by saying he knows anything based on his comments. That's you thinking for him. We have to act on his actions. We can't listen to him. He went way past us ever listening to him again. No?

Every other social species would simply kill an aberration like him. A wolf pack would take down an aberration without thinking twice; I'm pretty certain of that,,,if there ever was aberrations like this in wolf packs. Hell, there probably is no other social species with aberrations like us. It's maybe because we have language, so aberrations can talk there way into living in society.

just kill him and don't let him speak again.

15. Hmm

Hmm Member

I certainly wouldn't want to be around someone who has a keen understanding of them...

Are you saying you do...?

16. Nook

Nook Member

As someone that has prosecuted violent psychopaths I do believe that I understand them better than the general public. I had no choice but to meet experts, read a great deal on them and interview a number of psychopaths with violent tendencies. They lack compassion or empathy and at an early age are aware they are different and must study people and be aware of what people need to hear or see to reach particular conclusions. The idea that this young man turned himself in because he knows he is broken is an example of super imposing. A psychopath is extremely self centered. He didn't turn himself in out of remorse or anything of the sort. He turned himself in out of impulse or self preservation.

1 person likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Essentially this. If an expert or experts can make a valid claim that studying him has some long term benefit then let them... Other wise eradicate him from the earth.

18. Hmm

Hmm Member

Not entirely the case, after all... there are beasts who "go rouge"... which is often the result of a social animal being shunned, chased out by it's pack/pride/herd/troop as the case may be...

Which is sort of what we do with our prison system... The difference being, that for some reason, unlike other animals, we like to deliberately group these "rogues" together in confinement so that they may perfect/organize their ruthless craft and be encouraged to be more aggressive, violent and more bestial/cold in their interpretation of and approach to society... while of course feeding and clothing them at society's expense...

All under the guise of "civility" and "sophistication"... yet, as you can see, we come out looking less intelligent than the common animal... All thanks to this human construct of "morality"...

From my perspective, a truly evolve intelligent species, would see this, and realize that "humanity" as in the meaning we've applied to this word, to our species... is a privilege, not an inalienable right... It can in fact be surrendered... such as is the case with the perpetrator of this crime...

Any human being that has deliberately decided that their own selfish wants, desires, impulses, egos, pride, envy, personal gratification and other human trivialities are of greater import than a human life... they've willingly surrendered their humanity, and as such, should no longer be viewed as a member of the human race... and should be exterminated...

Now, in the case of the truly mentally ill... if they can be saved via medical treatment where they're of no threat to society, fine... however, if the matter can't be helped... then what would be the point in keeping them alive...?

19. Nook

Nook Member

Violent psychopaths at this point cannot be "helped" or "rehabilitated". Their only possible value is to be studied. The latest research shows their mind processes information differently than other people. They are remorseless, lack empathy or sympathy. They are masters at manipulation and doing anything to gain trust and pity.

20. Hmm

Hmm Member

Studied towards what end...? To improve early detection...?

If they can't be rehabilitated... then they should be killed...