1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tebow to Speak at Controversial Church

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Big MAK, Feb 19, 2013.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I prefer Matt Cain, but otherwise you described me pretty well. (And yes to the Houston idea, but fair warning: if that gif made no sense, just wait until you hear me speak in person. From this board, only Rocketman95 has endured it, and it made him temporarily change his handle to Googleplex.)

For Westboro, I do have to wonder if some people are beyond conversation. Can't know for sure until you try, in the end. It's hard to know where I would even start with them. I would just say, "Um, hi, I want you to talk to these guys Refman and Madmax. K, bye!"

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If only I could eternal sunshine my mind. :(

:)

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

4. Refman

Refman Member

Thanks for the introduction, B-Bob. MadMax will talk to you Westboro folks. When you start spewing out hatred for everybody that doesn't agree with you and lobbing epithets, I'll take over. I yell louder.

5. Nextup

Nextup Member

You have real anger issues. Fists flying should be the last resort. What if the other person could beat the crap out of you, would your fists still be flying. Nothing worst then grammar police and internet tough guys.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

No he doesn't.

1 person likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Shut up before cheetah rips your head off and uses your skull as a cereal bowl.

1 person likes this.
  8. Nextup

Nextup Member

Lol another internet tough guy.

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Fixed that for you.

10. Nextup

Nextup Member

Lol good job.

11. Refman

Refman Member

No, I don't. I do know that the people at Westboro are so extremely offensive that, at some point, I'd lose it. If they could beat the crap out of me, so be it.

I am far from being an "Internet tough guy." Funny how you take one post and make assumptions about somebody ou have never met. You are funny.

12. Nextup

Nextup Member

You should have more self control. I have no need for violence unless it is for defending myself. the only excuse for violence is protecting yourself.

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

Everyone here knows that Refman is a TICKING TIME-BOMB.