1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teams set to unravel

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jopatmc, Oct 27, 2005.

1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I don't see the Knicks unraveling. LB is too good a coach and will have the players playing his game. They won't be great but I can't see them being worse than last year. They'll be better.

Barring injury, NJ will run and gun into the playoffs and get blown away there because of their lack of inside game and outside shooting.

The key to GS is Baron. If he stays healthy and plays, I see them overachieving and making the playoffs. I would bet on them before I'd bet on the Clippers. Just don't see it in Clipperland.

I put Minny on the list because a lot of people think last season was a bad fluke for them and they will be much better just because Spree and Sam are gone. I don't see it that way. I think they are gonna stink it up.....and everything will start to boil over in a couple months.

Denver's coach is too good to lose them this season.

I may be wrong on Philly but Webber ain't got it no more and one knee injury to AI and that team is sitting on a 60 loss season.

2. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

The best thing to happen to the NBA last year was the Phoenix Suns, they were the media darlings. Played fun basketball that all teams want to imitate now. With the departure of key players and Amare out for a big chunk of the season will hurt Phoenix and the league to a smaller scale.

Teams that will probably stink this year from last is

Chicago
    Washington
    Boston
    Seattle
    and even lower is Minnesotta