1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher goes on racist rant, not realizing Zoom was on.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Apr 9, 2021.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Condition?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black men unemployed, uneducated in the criminal justice system. Nobody denies that. They may argue reasons. Cycle of poverty

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I grew up with kids on welfare. Did you? I grew up off of Homestead Rd in Fountaine. My neighborhood is infamous in Houston and it wasn't that bad compared to the poorest

I wrote in an earlier post about the attitudes of parents on education in my neighborhood. We as a people are steadily behind. My experiences are anecdotal but black kids have fallen behind Hispanics statistically.

I love Hispanics because they get here from leaving really dire circumstances and even with people like Trump hating them they improve because they value the opportunity this country provides.

They don't have Hispanic Lives Matter even though we though we try to drag them into our constant whining. As much as I get criticized here for my criticism of poor blacks the other thing Hispanics pass down that blacks don't is work ethic. I try to avoid really making people upset by saying that.

I work general labor jobs with black kids. A lot are poor and have work ethic and a lot have none. It's bigger than education. Even though Hispanics have passed us in education, education has never held them back because of work ethic and love of this country.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Because of the disgust on his face and the hand wave.

I don't know the what the context is in the movie.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So why is the education gap closing?

What has changed?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't read that 218 page pdf that would not download on my phone to begin with.

If you want to sum it up fine but don't talk **** about me not reading it. Please and thank you

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

My proof is my anecdotes, if you want to play that game then I'll play it too.

Just flipping the script on him. He spent this whole thread whining about how black people are bad parents with 0 proof or evidence of his claim, just all he has, as he's proven above, is anecdotes.

Anecdotal experience and then translating that onto the rest of a demographic is racist. If a white woman gets robbed by a black man and then thinks that all black people are thieves she's still racist. So it's the same for Pgabs here, he just thinks his anecdotal stories are sufficient to excuse his racism and him being 'black' is enough, neither is enough.

Black people can be racist against black people and he's putting on a good display of it in this thread.

ElPigto likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's not a game. You haven't provided proof of anything. Fine. Just don't talk **** on the subject

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I agree, it's not a game, but my anecdotal experience is proof, just like yours.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Someone else provided evidence on black parent involvement. I've provided evidence black women have time as a lot of poor ones don't work

The biggest myth is poor black women work tons of hours. No a lot live off government support.

Educated negros have been lying to yourselves so long you don't know facts because your goal isn't helping. Your goal is looking good

Then you run your run your damn mouth about proof when you haven't provided any

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Actually you didn't, you misread the graph lol...

Also, you can't combine a study from parent involvement to the graph you didn't even understand, be real now. Read your graph carefully at least and see that it supported the statement you were arguing against.

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So the text was wrong? I provided a quote. Regardless stop with the liberal myth these women are working so much they don't see their kids.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, text isn't wrong, what's wrong is that the argument at the time was that white women are staying at home with married spouses. Your graph showed that nearly double white stay at home mom's were married to a working spouse.

Another thing. You need to prove that the stay at home black mothers are NOT involved in their childs education, you can't link the previous study to that one because it wasn't studying that.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You need to provide any evidence arrogant ass educated negro who hasn't provided ****. Evidence has already been provided on black parents participation. You haven't provided ****. Where do you get the gaul?

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, you are the one that made the claim that stay at home black mom's weren't taking care of their children and you simply haven't proved it.

The only reason you think evidence has been provided is because you don't know how to read graphs or understand studies so what was posted went right past your head.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You haven't provided evidence of anything. It's not mom's it's parents

And stop wasting my time on the graph. You say I'm wrong but hasn't said **** about what the graph does say.

So say what it says or stfu arrogant ass educated negro

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's the thing...neither have you, and you are the one making the claim. Nothing here linked proves that black moms OR black parents care less about their children's education.

I literally just explained that to you but again you use your ignorance as a point of pride. "WELL I DIDN'T READ IT SO YOU MUST NOT HAVE COUNTERED!"

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Educated negro your explanation ain't worth ****. Evidence has been provided of black parent participation or lack thereof

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You keep calling me that isn't very smart, seems like something that would get you banned here, the term itself is drenched in racism but no surprise coming from you...

Anyway, that evidence doesn't explain WHY, you've created the cause of statistics that don't correlate with the numbers. Also, just because a parent doesn't take a child to some parent-teacher conference doesn't mean they don't care about their education lol.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

And you don't have a cause either but I have evidence black women have time. You just go round and round

Women came up because it's claimed white women have time. Then I showed black female parents don't work therefore they have time

You haven't provided any evidence of any argument of yours so stfu about evidence till you provide any.

Then you got the nerve to be the last Mohican challenging me with nothing. The **** is your problem?