1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher accused of having sex with sub-14 year old, parents welcomed relationship

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, May 31, 2016.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Yeah she's much heftier than initially projected. Wouldn't smash myself but still give props to the kid.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

But if she really let herself go.... Man sex is nauseating :(

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

My thought process for 'would smash' is 'if you came home from the bar after 2am, and she was naked in your bed, would you smash or tell her to leave?'

Also, I'm confident there's a >90% chance that she gives super dome.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You guys are so manipulated by the media. She's got good curves and isn't big at all.

5. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

10lbs heavier on tv ?

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Obligatory
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reality is she is hotter than what 90% of clutchfanshas even come close. Truth is this 13 year old was running poon at levels grand majority of this bbs could never even come close.

Not many gals look good in mug shot.

Would LOVE to see this bbs significant other. This girl has some titTAYS. cmon guys...

This is literally the worst pic of her in her whole facebook. Her facebook is linked all over the place and there are tons of pics where she looks damn good. Even in this pic she looks WAY better than khloe kardashian.

Not defending anything but totally understand. Interesting part of the whole deal to me is kid was 'rude to her at first' like that had any bearing on anything, but its in the report. Just a strange sidenote. He played the old 'bring em down so can bring em back up' routine. Works on a girl that just had a baby and no baby daddy. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Nice work son

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The boy asked for it and his parents gave their consent. What's the problem?

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He chose his rapist well. Lucky guy!

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Parents cant give consent for sex with a minor

10. Bandwagoner

11. durvasa

And what about the minor himself? If a 13 year old boy is old enough to have sexual urges and fantasize about sex with women, then why should society say its off limits to him in real life when his guardians are fine with it?

Call it bad parenting or poor judgment on the women's part if you like. But I'm not seeing why it should be considered criminal. Are their studies showing that boys who've had sexual relations with older women end up mentally scarred?

And you know, there's probably something here I'm completely missing and I'm way off base. I'm just being honest that I don't understand why this is a big deal.

12. Bandwagoner

So you think the age of consent should be lowered to 13?

13. durvasa

Well, the difference is that the girl became pregnant, and so there's a stronger argument to be made that she was "violated". Even if she had given consent, having a penis thrust in her and getting impregnated is quite different from what this boy experienced. You disagree?

14. Bandwagoner

Yes, because both "consensual" relationships resulted in a pregnancy. The only difference is the child's sex is reversed. You want boys age of consent to be 13, what about girls? Different?

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

16. durvasa

I think the fact that the boy's parents were also cool with it is also a factor here. If it was just the boy doing it but the parents weren't also agreeable to it, than I support the parent's right to bring charges against the woman. But if all concerned parties are OK with it, then I see no reason to criminalize it.

And I'm speaking about sex between a boy and an older woman. I do think sex between a 13 year old girl and a grown man is a different matter. It seems to me quite evident that a girl is far more likely to be significantly harmed physically by sexual intercourse with a grown man (if not by the sexual act itself, than possibly by a resulting pregnancy), than a boy is by having sex with a grown woman.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Well, it's not legal..so that's where it starts. People may not like the law, but if you break it, then you're going to face consequences. It's mind blowing to think the adults involved didnt understand that. You'd think they would at least be more secretive.

And are you saying it should be ok for boys or for girls too?

I guess you have to consider 2 things. Parents can be bad to their own kids..and kids can be easier to manipulate bc their reasoning doesn't fully develop until they are in their early 20s...so it's just hard to say a kid fully understands the consequences/effects of this.....cant even legally take care of themselves, but you're going to allow them to have kids? Overall, the law is there to protect kids, from bad people and/or themselves.

Im not sure any studies like that would even be conducted...at least not in a large enough number to get credible results.

At that age, if the teacher was attractive enough, I'd probably consent too...But now I'd say it would not have been worth it, if led to immediate responsibility of raising a kid.

#117 RV6, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  18. Bandwagoner

The example I gave also had the parents being "cool with it" but that holds no weight for you there? So I think the crux for you was it is a boy. I completely disagree and thing such a relationship is horrible, as would be burdening a 14 year old child with a child of his own.

He thinks the protection should only apply to girls.

19. durvasa

Sure, I understand its illegal.

I think its different for boys than for girls.

The boy knew what he wanted, and asked for it and he got it. He wasn't manipulated at all.

By this argument, sex between two minors should be even more illegal, but parents aren't prosecuted for allowing their adolescent child to be sexually active, are they?

20. durvasa

It holds some weight, but not enough to offset that a young girl is generally putting herself in significant physical danger by having sexual relations with a grown adult male.

Its really the combination of the parents giving consent and the boy not being in any physical danger that makes me think this shouldn't be criminalized.

Well, I don't really disagree that a 14 year old kid having a child is a bad situation. So is a baby growing up with an absentee father.

If the boy's parents also agreed to help raise the child and provide financial support, would that change anything in your mind?