1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher accused of having sex with sub-14 year old, parents welcomed relationship

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, May 31, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The law is not allowed to discriminate on the basis of sex....so you know, that's why it should be treated the same. Also, yeah, when a pedophile woman is getting a 13 year old to have sex with her, it's the same basic thing as if a pedophile man is getting a 13 year old to have sex with him. I know that society says that it is awesome to be a 13 year old boy having sex with a pedophile when that pedophile is a woman, but often those victims end up just as messed up in the head as a result. Sometimes more so even due to society suggesting that he should be happy about being taken advantage of.

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What is it with TX? 222 cases in 2016.

Why does the "child" in these cases have no voice? Some 13 years old are much more aware and can make better decisions for self than some 18 years old. An age as a starting point and guild line for investigation and persecution is fine, but society is too presumptuous that a "child" can't consent and that an 18 years old suddenly can.

Jontro likes this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I follow this logic completely. Yes, we of course needs to have laws to punish predators, and thats exactly what it should be about. Sure, a 40 year old with a 15 year old is wrong. The problem arises when a very aware 15 year old gets with an immature 19 year old. The 19 year old gets slammed with a sex crime that could ruin them for life. Im not as critical about having a law that assumes 18 year olds are now accountable, but the harsh punishment which puts a bad decision in the same category as true sexual predators.

Amiga and Jontro like this.
  4. AB423

AB423 Member

b**** got fat, would not hit.

5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder how much abuse she will take in prison. For guy pedophiles they typically get beat and harassed pretty completely in prison because most inmates are not cool with people taking advantage of little kids. I'd be curious if female inmates have the same reaction.

6. Sajan

Sajan Member

I dont think what she did is right but I gotta say people who do illegal things sure do like to take pictures of it pretending like they will never be caught.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

She must have loved teh seks

Jontro likes this.
  8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

How old is this lady anyway? Curious about the age gap

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

can we have moar pics of her in order for me to strengthen my opinion on the matter?

10. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Women's prison is just not nearly as violent as men's. She'll be fine.

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

My boy is gettin' some mmm mmm mmm.

12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

No harm, no foul. Am I right?

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Because the 18 yr old has 5 extra years of life on the 13 yr old, which is like 40% more time and experience.

Age of Consent is weird and it is inconsistent because people aren't farmed in pods and grow at the same time. Ideas such as sacrificing yourself for the sake of an imaginary border or the sanctioned use for mind altering sanctioned drugs don't all fit neatly into one age.

While there is a double standard for anything sex related, mental development and maturity should remain consistent if only to protect children who fall through the cracks or are vulnerable to abuse.

How can the the "child" have a voice when he/she can't get a job that has a living wage without extraordinary means? How does the child deal with pregnancy or raising the child's child?

Just because you have a 13 yr old graduating college every year or two doesn't mean every 13 yr old has the capacity, resources and wherewithal to do so.

14. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Fat ones give the best head.

Snow Villiers likes this.
  15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Yuck; all of it!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...3-year-old-student-almost-daily-a7531106.html

16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

And you know why that is right?

17. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Don't I know it!!....I mean, or so I've heard.