1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tayshaun Prince pulls out of the draft

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Greg#3, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Greg#3

Greg#3 Member

That kinda surprised me. I like Tayshaun and thought that he might have been a nice pickup at #22. He's really tall and has a nice stroke which is a good combination of skills against zone defenses. But he could potentially be an All-American next year and a lottery pick while he tries to lead Kentucky to the Final 4.

Here's the link:
    http://www.espn.go.com/ncb/news/2001/0601/1208302.html

[This message has been edited by Greg#3 (edited June 01, 2001).]

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Good move on his part....I don't think he was ready. Hit the weights Tayshaun!!!

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.

3. SlamN

SlamN Member

He would've gone in the second round. Great talent but needs a lot more bulk.

------------------

4. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I agree, he has some work left to do. Now Evans and Ford need to pull out as well. They aren't going anywhere.

------------------
    Stevierebel

5. SlamN

SlamN Member

Isn't it too late for Evans? I thought he got himself an agent already. I think he has a good chance to go in the second round. Even if he stayed he would be late first rounder at best.

------------------

6. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Mo is no a Horn no longer. Too bad, it would have been fun to watch him play with Owens and TJ next year.

------------------
    "Oh No..."
    -Bill Walton in 97 just before Stockton's buzzer beater