1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Tax Cut] Information for Trump bashers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Aceshigh7, Dec 3, 2017.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The libtardicons are going to avoid this thread like a military recruitment office.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Which liberal will have the first "moment of courage" and prove that they're not a hypocrite and pay more than their required taxes?

I suspect the answer will be "nobody" - because they are all hypocrites.

Aceshigh7 and Space Ghost like this.
  3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You're clearly not thinking about how ridiculous your request is. Are we supposed to do that now for every President? If we don't vote for that President, and he / she is elected, and they are involved in legislative decisions, are we supposed to resist that?

You have to understand how utterly foolish your request is. Really. Plus, it's basically fascist, in a way. You're hurt b/c we've been opposed to Trump- as if it wasn't justified- and then expect that we should, what, make amends by paying extra money towards the national debt? Are we supposed to just ignore every stupid thing he says and does? WOULD YOU DO THAT WITH OBAMA????

#23 dandorotik, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. dandorotik

Why don't you pay more? Nothing is stopping you, either. You do realize that regardless of this bill, there will still be a national debt and that you certainly do your part to help reduce it.

So, how about it? How about instead of making completely ludicrous statements like all liberals are hypocrites, how about YOU pay towards reducing the national debt?

You see, people, this is how dumb these people are. Notice, OP didn't say, "All of you who complained about the tax reform bill... should pay more..."- even though I still wouldn't agree with that, that would make more sense.

But..... bear with me.... think about what they are actually saying..... because we have criticized Trump for the dumb things he has done, that we should resist everything he does. So, any time Trump helps to pass legislation, we should resist it, no matter what, rather than approaching it in a critical thinking manner and decide each situation based on its merits.

#24 dandorotik, Dec 3, 2017
  5. bigtexxx

You're lost, Lubbock Dan! I believe we should have tax cuts. You foolishly argue that we shouldn't yet you're not willing to pay more!

6. dandorotik

Why stop there? Sounds to me like you're taking the easy way out.

Tell you what- put your money where your mouth is- if the national debt isn't reduced in 4 years, pledge that you're going to contribute money towards bringing it down--- since it seems to be something you care so much about.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. dandorotik

Wrong- this is what I posted previously (I am exaggerating the use of font size, color, and bold so you knuckleheads will understand):

==================================================================================================================

Well, apparently it helps me as my business earns under $500K per year, so I get benefits. So, good for me.

But I'm not sure if this is good for a lot of people in the lower and mid socioeconomic region.

I haven't really researched it, but it seems that a majority (whether large or small) of the American people are not going to be happy with this.

November 2018, we'll see.

I will say this, though. The liberals like Bernie Sanders who are saying things "this is one of the great robberies..." and things like that need to tone it down. If you're unhappy about something, the best thing to do is non-hyperbolize your feelings. I understand the anger, but at some point, we have to get to the stage where we don't get outraged at everything (and that's advice that applies to me, as well).

The Republicans have the majority in Congress, and this is a result of that, fair and square. If us dems and libs don't like it, the way you fix it is take back the House.

==================================================================================================================

That was post #407 in this thread:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/where-are-the-tax-cuts.280439/page-21

What I simply argued is that it is silly to say that b/c we have objected against the stupid things that Trump does, this means we should pay more money towards reducing the national debt. It is a stupid thing to say, period.

#27 dandorotik, Dec 3, 2017
  8. dandorotik

By the way, if you're going to use your silly what-you-think-are-insults-which-the-rest-of-us-laugh-at monikers, at least get it right. It's TheWoodlandsDan. Otherwise, you continue to put your ignorance on full display.

9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Yeah brah, don't be steady between September-February. And never intend to get married, so I'll always file single.

You think you're hot stuff? Love to see what your boasting. Little income, dadbod, cuck behavior I bet.

SIL

10. bigtexxx

Nah, you're Lubbock Dan. You spent too much time there.

Also - a protip for you - nobody reads your multi-color, multi-font size posts. Awful to look at. Work on your presentation skills, please. TIA

pugsly8422 likes this.
  11. Major

Major Member

I don't care much for either bill, but agree that the Senate bill really is crappy. Paul Ryan started with some good ideas where the focus was on tax reform and simplification. The Senate bill went way off the rails.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Remember when Dan said he was leaving Clutchfans for good and he didn't post for 2 days.

That was a good 2 days. Never forget.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  13. dandorotik

No problem. Here is a simpler version for you to handle. I did that b/c you have a difficult time with comprehension.

Well, apparently it helps me as my business earns under $500K per year, so I get benefits. So, good for me.

But I'm not sure if this is good for a lot of people in the lower and mid socioeconomic region.

I haven't really researched it, but it seems that a majority (whether large or small) of the American people are not going to be happy with this.

November 2018, we'll see.

I will say this, though. The liberals like Bernie Sanders who are saying things "this is one of the great robberies..." and things like that need to tone it down. If you're unhappy about something, the best thing to do is non-hyperbolize your feelings. I understand the anger, but at some point, we have to get to the stage where we don't get outraged at everything (and that's advice that applies to me, as well).

The Republicans have the majority in Congress, and this is a result of that, fair and square. If us dems and libs don't like it, the way you fix it is take back the House.

That was post #407 in this thread:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/where-are-the-tax-cuts.280439/page-21

(BTW, 18 years in Houston, 16 years in New York, and 14 years in Lubbock. That is the place I have lived the least. But don't let me rain on your fantasy)

14. dandorotik

I welcome your posts.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Well the bolding gets on my nerves. But the long winded crap that you type takes the cake.

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. dandorotik

Short doesn't always work.

Especially for some on this board.

Fair criticism. Not the crap part, because what I write almost always makes a great deal of sense, but I get the long-winded part.

#36 dandorotik, Dec 3, 2017
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dumbass my taxes just went up as I live in NYC

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

perfect! I hope they keep going up as you feel you do not pay enough.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They are going up because I wont' be able to deduct my state and local taxes thanks to your moronic president and idiotic Republican party who are raising my taxes to give the rich more money.

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I have no problem with it. This is one of the best parts of the bill. Like any tax, its an obligation. I do not get to write off all of my other taxes. This is one of those provisions that help the high COL liberal strong holds and screws the rest of the country.

You're the chief hypocrite. You whine the tax bill is going to add to the deficit but the truth is its going to raise your taxes. Everyone else but you should be paying more taxes it seems.

TheresTheDagger likes this.