1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taliban kill 69 to avenge OBL's death, Al Qaeda threatens Obama's grandmother

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, May 13, 2011.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You silly man, I was/am for killing OBL, and my country is in Afghanistan as well, so every attack in that region is an attack on my people as well. The point of me saying this is getting ugly, is because I don't want people to turn a blind eye if the number of terrorist murders spikes up significantly, but the number of Western deaths at the hands of terrorists stays the same.

If I want to blame the US, I will put it right on the table for everyone to see. I'm not interested in these things that goes on in your/people's heads. Posters on this board are open to criticism of themselves and their country, and there's no reason for me to hide my intention in the way you've described. It is incredibly creepy of you btw.

It makes me wonder what kind of mind constantly accuses people of having "undertones". Are you keeping count of how many times you've said this about people on this board, who just happened to be Muslim?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Creepy is a person who has it in himself to wish for another person to live in fear for the rest of his life - because of a cartoon.

3. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Even more creepiness from you. Wow. Let go of the past dude, it's time to move on lol

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The same underlying attitude is thinly veiled in some of your other posts. It's not like others haven't noticed it as well. It is not in the past, it constantly pops up again in your two-faced posts.

(This was from the case of the woman that was raped in Dubai.)

What rhadamanthus posted is exactly what you constantly do. And then you try to fraternize with people "For those of us who have him on ignore"..."See, I told you guys"...blablabla.

5. showtang043

showtang043 Member

I think this really shows the idea of who 'our' people is. They like to say taliban/alquaeda or the terrorist extremists are muslims against the world, but look at the people they kill majority are muslims, pakistanis, or whatever. That shows its not some big religion agains the world, there just other political and social agendas and the poeple and muslims are enemies of them as much as anyone. So thats why its sad to see people who have nothing to do with them and frankly are there targets being called them and grouped with them

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i blame obama...and nixon

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I'm more inclinded to think that some of the extremists are prepared to choose martyrdom for others as quickly as for themselves. Muslims killed in these attacks are martyred too, are they not? Christians are not...

8. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Wow, how much creepier can you get.

Do you have me on google alerts or..?

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

The only thing creepy around here is the stuff you've said. Yikes man.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He is pointing out something that you time and again fail to understand. A significant number of people on this board, who are logical and fair, consider your posts to be biased in a strangely disguised way.

11. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Biased towards what?

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Mostly to where ever your often spinning moral compass is steering you.

This whole thread feels like you think killing OBL will be a major turning point in the war towards us losing. If you claim to not see that in your posts, read all the replies in here of people who feels it is obvious.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I understand exactly what you're saying, and I understand exactly why it's wrong.

Read my previous post, as well as read up on this incident, and the history of miltant uprisings in the NW Frontier area of pakistan - this bombing had nothing to do with the bin Laden raid. Zero.

14. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I think it MIGHT be a major turning point towards us losing. Then again, it's not like we were ever going to win in a country like Afghanistan. The best we could hope for is improvement.

I wasn't trying to hide that, in fact it was obvious from my posts.

I think you probably disagree with me, and are falsely attributing it to this moral compass spinning out of order. That's a comment I don't care about frankly, I didn't know my morals should not develop over time and experience, otherwise my moral compass can be considered "often spinning". To me that's just an odd way to think about things - that eternal uniformity in our morals is what we should strive for.

15. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I'm open to that possibility as well, but then I wonder why the Taliban took responsibility and claimed that it was specifically for OBL? :confused:

Losing lives is terrible in all cases, but I would be releaved if it has nothing to do with OBL, and that nothing changes as a result of killing OBL.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It is not false. Someone who wishes for an old man to live in fear for the rest of his life over a cartoon, who brushes off a rape victim's plight like you did, etc., has serious issues with his moral compass.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I missed this gem.

The only person I say that about is you - just to be sure this is clear.

adeelsiddiqui, Hydhypedplaya, trustme, etc., are at least more upfront about where they stand.

Plus, didn't you say you are not a Muslim? So why do you come up with the urban myth that I say this about Muslims when I address you, specifically? Another two-faced lie of yours uncovered?

18. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Yes, I agree with you. But why are you bringing it up after I took it back?

19. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

I'm sorry I'm done with the argument that we're responsible for this. I'm normally all for preventing the innocent loss of lives but Pakistan built a ****storm that it needs to fix.

The Taliban are an ISI funded menace that was created to gain influence in Afghanistan and now they run around terrorizing the northern part of Pakistan. The ISI funds terrorist groups like Lakshar e taiba that has repeatedly murdered innocents in India.

I'm sick of this ****. I'm done rationalizing the Pakistani military. The Bin Laden fiasco revealed the twisted two faced nature of the military in Pakistan. So I could care less anymore. The blame needs to be on the Pakistani military and the Taliban.

I dont care what rationale they used to kill people. They could have easily said they did it to avenge the Rockets missing the playoffs. The rationale is irrelevant. They did it with our aid money that got funneled to the military. So start pointing fingers at the military and tell them they're the ones that need to stop funding these groups and actually make an effort to secure the country. This should be the wake up call for Pakistanis to re-examine their government and get the military under control.

20. Mathloom

Supporting Member

See previous post.

You are a typical bigot. I am fully aware that you believe I'm Muslim, that I'm lying about not being one, that I wasn't sincere in my apology about the cartoonist, you believe I want American troops to look bad, that maybe I didn't want OBL to die, or I want the avengers to make a big statement so I can say "I told you so". You're like a character from a movie, only you don't realize what a terrible actor you are. Essentially, in your head, I am what you hope I would be.

So I treat you in line with your creepy alterate reality. You have said it many times in different ways, there's no point of even debating this if you don't realize it. I've said it before, I'll say it again, you clearly go through some kind of profiling in your head because you take some people for their word, and not others, and there is a clear pattern of race/religion involved. So either brown/Muslim people are less honest, or you are profiling them that way. Which is it?