1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taking a shot in the pills....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by codell, Jul 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. codell

codell Member

My son was acting up and wouldn't go to his room so I picked him up from behind and carried him into his room. Unfortunately, he had his shoes on and was so wound up and upset that he did a back kick and the back heel of his shoe caught me right on the twins.

Is it supposed to feel like this?

Never received a money shot before. Having severe lower abdominal cramps, severe nausea and have a general feeling like I am going to faint.

Wife says I should go to the ER but I'm kind of embarassed.

:( :( :( :(

2. codell

codell Member

Wrong forum. Sorry mods.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

shouldn't it be in this thread?

All kidding aside you should go get em checked out, don't mess with the tethered sack !

DD

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

That is exactly what GW Bush has done to America.. :p

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

That sounds about like the normal symptoms. I personally would wait a couple of hours to see if it gets any better before visiting the doctor. I'm not sure exactly what they can do at the ER, short of surgical intervention.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Yes it does feel like that. Usually what happens is that it takes a few seconds before the pain kicks in and then it not so much in the groin as it is in the lower abdomen. One trick that helps is to sit with your legs out and have some pick you up by the armpits from behind about an inch and drop you. That tends to help shake them back into position.

If you've been feeling very ill for about more than an hour you should go to the hospital. What might've happened is one or both of your boys might be up in your body cavity.

7. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

You are freaking insane. All you "drop him from the armpits" people are treasonous terrorist lovers who should be living in Saddam's Iraq.

There, right forum now.

#7 GladiatoRowdy, Jul 26, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  8. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

those are the usual symptoms, but if they last for a long time then something might be wrong. try to find someone thats gets rejected alot in the nuts for advice.

9. rimrocker

rimrocker Member

I've said it before on this BBS, but it bears repeating again for all you daddy wannabes... Nobody pounds the boys like your kids. And they do it repeatedly over years and years. Just today I took a long lunch hour to watch my oldest at bball camp. Afterwards, she came over and as she got within 2 feet of me she innocently throws a hard, unexpected "bounce" pass that catches me in just the right spot. I, of course, had to man it out as I couldn't very well collapse in screaming agony in front of a bunch of kids... but I was extremely uncomfortable for awhile.

10. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Take a look at them. If they aren't swollen, you should be ok, though I don't think I've ever taken a hit down there that laid me out for longer than 5 or 10 minutes.

Reminds me of that My Name is Earl ep where Norm McDonald played Burt Reynold's character's son who was a real b*stard until Earl had done the "you've just been kicked in the nuts" move on him. Since he didn't get it checked out, it stayed swollen and cut off his testosterone production, making him a nicer guy.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's true, and why is that? We are so "disarmed" out of love for our children that we leave our jewels wide open to unexpected assault?

By the way, I love your signature. Ford was an old school Republican, like Dirksen, and a damned fine man. Almost an extinct species, it seems.

D&D. Impeach Bush and Cheney.

12. rimrocker

rimrocker Member

The worst ones are when you're all loose and relaxed and they nail you. I remember one where our daughter was about 4 and got scared in the middle of the night. She got in bed with us and tried to climb over me to get in the middle. She literally stepped on my left one. That is not a good way to wake up.

And thanks for the sig compliment. I must also return the compliment as I enjoy your... what? Subsigs? Presigs? Anyway, they're cool.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks. I type every one of them. Usually, whatever pops into my head, but some stick around for a while.

D&D. Impeach Bush and Cheney.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

More proof that the troop surge is working.

15. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

Dude that sucks. If you are in that much pain, might want to go to the ER. Even if it's nothing at least they can precribe something to ease the pain.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

a testicle for a testicle. its only fair that you throw a tantrum and catch him with a boot to the nuts

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

How are the nads doing...oh wait...

as they say, an eye for an eye...just wait about 20 years and then get him back...

Don't forget about the frozen peas...

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

If you went to ER, you'd be sitting around for hours if not days, watching all the gunshot and car wreck victims cut in line ahead of you. I think there are two approaches you can take: (1) May as well do your waiting at home, or (2) better get in line now, because it's going to take awhile. You may well heal in the waiting room and then you can leave before you see a doctor.

19. codell

codell Member

Thanks for the advice folks. It was appreciated.

Felt pretty bad most of the evening but woke up feeling pretty good, although I was mysteriously short stepping it all day.

I hope that never happens again. I always thought guys way overreact when taking a groin shot, but now I know the truth. It is a pain like no other!

20. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

dude the kid get some punishment :confused: ..and more than a 'time-out'