1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

T-Mac out 3 weeks (UPDATE: Audio from Rick Adelman)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

You STFU. Stop posting.

2. GOAT

GOAT Member

i usually don't respond to something i type but this is exactly why people say he does not have the killer instinct that kobe has....and at one point in there careers he was better than Kobe :(

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Goat,

What is it that you keep alluding to?

DD

4. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Do you have the link for the Head trade?

5. GOAT

GOAT Member

man i posted the link and got sent down to rookie LMAO.....I was told I can not post from that web site holy ****.....what did they do to clutch LOL

6. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

oh well, maybe more leverage for morey to get Tmac to accept a much smaller contract on his renewal.

7. GOAT

GOAT Member

all i will tell you is that when it comes out you and a few others will be pissed.... I don't want to put the man's business out in the streets but i am pretty sure it will get out sooner or later

8. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

So, T-Mac was looking for doctor approval to stay out of the floor. After seeing the Alabama doctor, T-Mac still couldnt get a doctor note. So, T-Mac just said I wanted a 3 week rest no matter what. Funny!

Von Wafer is the happiest man! At least Wafer is going to have some playtime.

9. GOAT

GOAT Member

this is what was said....I copied and pasted hope i don't get banned for it.

Actually, I do. The Nets have deficiencies - most notably their youth. There are four teams that should be a lock to finish ahead of New Jersey (Boston, Cleveland, Orlando and Detroit). NJ is also behind Atlanta and probably will finish after Toronto. That leaves two spots and if they can stay healthy - and keep getting strong play from rookie center Brook Lopez - they could very well finish at seven or eight. A trade would probably be something like Sean Williams for a player like Luther Head or Marco Belinelli.

10. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I'd rather our players get 5 opinions rather than trust the Rockets doctors who couldn't even properly diagnose T-Mac's knee last year. Or Yao's foot. At this point, I don't think anyone has any faith in those doctors. So the Rocket officials can shove their surprise up their you know what, because I'd rather they be mildly surprised about the length of Mac's shelf time than the gravity of his injury.

11. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

Are you trying to suck in all the bad karma for the Rockets? Your post is not doing anyone any favor, wishing an injury on one of the franchise player is uncool.

12. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

You are an absolute moron if you think Tmac has anything to do with Yao's injuries. By your theory, maybe Yao going out so much is the reason Tmac has a bad back, shoulder and knee.

13. worzel gummidge

Second opinion, same prognosis.

http://wcbstv.com/sports/Andrews.sports.surgeon.2.413644.html

14. abc2007

abc2007 Member

At least, I can say that is one possibility .

Before Tmac came here, Yao was always healthy.

Can you deny it?

15. nightwatch

nightwatch Rookie

She-Mac is the biggest p***y in the league.

16. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Its just a fact, where have you been the past few seasons?

17. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

It was a fact last season, but not this season. It hasn't happen yet! And hopefully will not.

18. ThaBlackKnight

I have no problem with this, especially with Battier coming back, it won't hurt as much. The emergence of Aaron Brooks helps out a lot too. Our power forwards are solid, we still have a top 5 defense, and Yao and Artest will still draw double teams.

I'm not saying we are going to cruise through this, but even last year, with a much less talented and unproven team, we managed to stay above water while Tmac was out.

Another positive is that Tmac may actually get healthy. He's proven he can deal with the shoulder (he's gotten his jump shot better this year), but with his knee hurt, it takes away much of his athleticism.

If yall remember last year, He was out a month, but when he came back he was just as good as he was to start the year when he was healthy. I hope he rests until he is 100 percent. We need him for the playoffs. Simple as that. He is still our most talented player.

19. Raibonsters

Raibonsters Member

wow nolocke. you're quite the character. too bad you're not funny.

20. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

And I'm so glad you come to a Rockets message board to chat about me. Thanks for boosting my ego.