1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac = MVP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Do WHAT?, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

MVP = Must Validate Passion

The Rockets had a great run winnig 22 games in a row, but the way they are losing to the Celtics is driving me crazy....
    Tracy - time to show us you are a top player - take over the game and lead your team to a great finish of this game win or lose.

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Quoted for truth.

3. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

4. RocketTilIDie

RocketTilIDie Member

damit yao.... :mad:

5. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

TMAC gave up from the tip, i dont mind losing, its just the manner that bothers me

6. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Really...

So he has to take over and lead us to win every single game or else you won't validate his passion? Because you will say this during any game we are down or we are going to lose. I know we haven't done it in a while, but we were going to lose eventually. Does diving on the floor for loose balls not validate passion? What do you want him to do? Drive in every time against all those double teams on the wing and a packed paint where no one else is making anything?

We are going to lose because they have size and because their strategy (like everyone else's) is to double T-Mac. Take it out of his hands, make the rest beat them.

7. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Some of you 'fans' are embarrassing. Are you even watching the game?

The Celtics - the best defensive team in the league - are all over him. Yeah, I suppose he could jack up some bad shots, and maybe they would go in.

But that's not how we won 22 in a row.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tmac is a bit soft, its nothing new.......

9. rocketfan.china

Game thread, IBTL

10. JDMDC2

JDMDC2 Member

Mcgrady really dissapointed me I mean cmon you dont know how to split a double team kobe does it all the time. If you want to take Mcgrady out of the game you just double team him after the screen as the celtics and lakers did. I look at Pierce and he can get in the lane at will.

11. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

YEAH TMAC! WHERE'S YOUR 11-33??? Oh, you wanted to get your teammates involved?

12. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Didn't Kobe Bryant shoot away any chance the Lakers had at winning the game against us? Look at all those shots he threw up that missed in the end when it was obvious Odom was having a great game and had a mismatch.

We had to lose eventually.

13. TForThree

TForThree Member

TMac is not really the problem tonight, he is close to getting a triple double, the lack of size in the paint and not being able to hit from outside killed us.

14. pipesir

pipesir Member

We could not see anything about T-MAC link with "top player" in this match. MVP????? no way!

15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Good to see that the rest of the team has integrity.

The Mavericks almost came back from 20 tonight, but McHeartless didn't think it was worth a shot.

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Lock for stupidity.

The Celts had the perfect game plan. He was fighting through screens only to have another defender in his face. Where's he supposed to go? How is he supposed to shoot. Do you morons really think he gave up tonight? Do you really think he didn't want to win. You jackasses piss me off much more than any loss. This was a fantastic run BECAUSE OF TRACY MCGRADY. UNTIL YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK F***ING SKULLS, PLEASE GO AWAY.

17. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

:D Your funny! :rolleyes:

18. phil2000

phil2000 Member

Tmac perhaps not very competitive for MVP this year compared with KG,KOBI,CP.LJ,but stop the the hating only on one game

This loss exposed the huge loss by Yao.
    Playoff team will attack the paint ,Rox must prepare for it

19. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

He hasn't looked right for two games in a row now. Credit the Celtics defense but also credit his lack of aggression.

Is he playing injured again? I'm serious.

20. sando

sando Member

Yao please come back :(