1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac just bought 20 more Red Rowdies season tix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by envus22, Oct 18, 2006.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

Can we get a Red Rowdy section going here on ClutchFans?

Jeff, Clutch?

We already have a GoogleGroup setup but it is only for our own internal communications. But setting up a Blog that others could access would be cool.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

What's the address?

3. Rockets kupo

Rockets kupo Member

exactly what I'm talking about.

and it doesnt even have to be a rainmaker, just something that can get everyone in the stadium into the game.

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

5. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Awesome! That's more than what I saw last night on TV.

Which one is you, andy?

6. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

In the KHOU video, I am the one with a mostly bald head except for the Rockets logo shaved in back and wearing a gladiator outfit made out of basketballs.

EDIT: I don't have a picture up at myspace yet, mostly because the college where I work blocks myspace with our packet shaper, which is between our core switch and the firewall, so there isn't any way to bypass it.

7. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Damn I am still unable to locate that bald guy after watching video two more times. Give me some better hints, like the time mark. :)

8. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Member

How many of the rowdies are actually CF.net people?

9. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

Off the top of my head, myself, Andymoon and DocGundy. I believe there is one more but I forgot who. Others may have recently joined, however. We need to get more added this time around.

10. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

http://www.khou.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=83933&catId=221

I am bald with the exception of a beard and the Rox logo in the back of my head. I also have my sunglasses on. You see a straight on shot of me at 3-4 seconds into the video and then you get me chanting my cadence at 17-18 seconds.

11. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

12. ubigred

ubigred Member

i dont think its sad on Tmacs part....he is an eletrifying player (ask Shawn Bradley and the arena officials that had to pump air back into the arena :p )

As for JVG its his fault that no one can get excited with his stagnant offense and grundy demeanor. Mario Ellie ...Rick Adlemann......

13. TheGM

TheGM Member

Whay happens next year? I doubt JVG will keep buying 50 tickets every year.

14. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

if it goes off really well i would expect jvg to probably pony up for some more tickets along with tmac and possibly yao. or maybe jvg call out the entire team to buy tickets or best case scenario is if tmac/yao/jvg pressure les enough to have the org give those seats away for free. man how i wish i lived in houston to participate or have a chance to participate its all about the experience.

15. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

He is the first guy you see on that same vid. He is the one with the red wig.

16. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

17. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Member

thats messed up bryce, always forgetting about me...just cause i dont have a red wig

18. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

LOL ... with his sunglasses and goatee, Krosfyah kinda looks like Juwan. :cool:

19. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

I remembered your moniker started w/ C but I couldn't remember exactly and I was too lazy to go look it up. :( Sorry dude.

20. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Member

We definitely need to get the rest of the rowdies on this site, to get on the same page.

We need to go out to D&B and win all 20 of t-mac's tickets.

" Ha with the dunk, but Yao had the last laugh." - Bill Worrell