1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac is going to be on 610 again (6/27)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redf000t, Jul 27, 2005.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Yeah, Cluch has my back on the recap. I was trying to remember everything by memory. Guess I can take notes next time.

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Yeah, Kobe gets a lot of attention for having a huge work ethic, but T-mac has a fabulous determination too. I mean this is a guy that goes back into the gym after pouring in 13 pts in 35 seconds against the Spurs to squeeze in some more lifting time. That amazed me almost as much as his 13 in 35.

3. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

My eyes bugged when he said he and his trainer were working hard on getting him to play at a higher level.

It's hard to imagine another level than how he played last season, but it sounds great!

4. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, if that guy can play on another level, teams better find out where they can purchase kryptonite...........and Houston fans need to start lining the streets for the parade............just plain scary.......

5. LFE171

LFE171 Member

Does anyone have the interview saved and in wav/mp3 format? Dell doesn't let us stream audio... :mad:

6. droxford

droxford Member

Sorry I wasn't able to capture the interview. I was busy at work and haven't had a moment to log on until now.

7. roxgirl

roxgirl Member

I actually liked the interview. Mainly b/c when they asked him about the playoffs last year, he took a second and just said, "Man you guys have no idea...etc. etc." Talking about how he's excited, anxious, and PAINED by it. The rest of the interview was background noise to me...