1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac Appreciation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tracymingreedy, Nov 13, 2006.

Tags:
  1. tracymingreedy

tracymingreedy Contributing Member

I think the forum is flooded wiht Yao now. I don't want this thread to offend any of the Yao Fans. But I want to emphasize and appreciate Tracy's contribution to the success of this team so far and his contribution to Ming's explosion into the most dominated center (even palyer).

Without Tracy's adjustment to his new role as the play maker and decision maker (or decider according to President Bush's new word), without Tracy's BB IQ and his greatness of a complete player, with out his continued support to Yao, even with out his appearance on the court, our big guy probably will not have played so well so far. We also will not have so much fun so far.

I don't want Tracy be out in our vision, our discussion and our appreciation.

Please add yours!!!! :p

2. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

Why don't we start 4 or 5 threads for each rockets player...and then another one just to make sure...in fact, the player that has the most threads wins!

3. verse

verse Contributing Member

you might want to edit that

sincerely,
    shawn bradley

4. HoopsFancy

HoopsFancy Member

i would be happy if tmac end up with francis like numbers 20+ 6+ 6+.

5. lovemtracy

lovemtracy Member

I am from China. Watching Yao Ming's explosion this season, it's happy for me. But Tmac is my favorite player. I appreciate his contribution to Rockets. He's really a great passer with great sharp vision on the court. Tmac and Yao are both as important to the team! And I also believe that Tmac will be better and better!

6. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

that's so funny. i can't stop laughing

7. win2k

win2k Member

Good point. I do think Yao really appreciate Tmac's decision make ability and unselfishness.

8. Lemarc

Lemarc Member

Dont be fooled...the ROLE T-Maculous is playing is a temp spot. we will see 23-24.9 ppg from him this season. Yao should be around the same or perhaps more if this isnt just a good start. The scoring pecking order ultimately comes down to Tracy's willingness to attack the basket.

We cant jugde until around Game 15, whether or not this is how he may play for the season. However, if he plays thhe whole season, then I dont mind this tyoe of play!

9. kkuu

kkuu Member

T-mac looks really old, but he is still a great player in our team.

10. teetime

teetime Member

I hope he pull out of this slump and we can see the TMAC of 2004 again. I have a love /hate thing going on for him right now and it's driving me nuts.

I hate it when he constantly jack up long range jump shot , one after another (during the slump), when he should be looking to drive the basket for a higher percentage shot and fouls. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind him taking his shot as long as they are high percentage ones !!

But then again, he put a smile back on my face after a smart play on the next possession.

Arggg.... This Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. hyde thing with TMAC driving me nuts, I want to see the old TMAC again !! :cool:

11. boby

boby Member

Tmc is certainly underrated now in this forum.

12. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

the great ones sometimes adjust or sacrifice their game for the sake of winning. look at nate archibald, clyde drexler, even shaq.
    I wouldn't mind T-Mac taking a Clyde Frazier type of role for this team, and occasionally step up and explode come playoff time.

13. easycxk

easycxk Member

I believe T-Mac is still young and he will back before long!I love him forever!

14. dafatha00

dafatha00 Contributing Member

There is no doubt in my mind that if Kobe was in Mac's place right now, Yao wouldn't be averaging the numbers he's getting. T-Mac's willingness to take a backseat to Yao demonstrates what an unselfish player he really is. He truly is looking out for the best interests of the team and realizes that the team can accomplish more through him being a playmaker rather than him dropping thirty a night. Though his scoring isn't as it used to be, his playmaking skills and fantastic court vision still elevates him above 95% of all NBA players.

And that my friends, is why I love T-Mac.

15. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

Tmac just proved to everyone that he is not only a scorer

he is a basketball player