1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swoly-D and DaDakota need a time out from each other.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Xerobull, Oct 12, 2011.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

LOL - yep that is me....ignorant of the rest of the world, except when I lived in Europe for a few years then I knew the world.

I must have forgotten it though....and became that racist b*stard I always aspired to be....

Or, maybe I talked smack about a little puny country south of Texas that has been kicking our ASSES in soccer...and someone got all butt hurt about it.

What a chalupa !!

DD

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

3. DaDakota

Supporting Member

By the way, for the record, I have politely asked Swoly to stop, but he continually starts the personal crap then whines when it escalates.

I would be just as happy to call a truce, but it takes two to agree to that.

DD

4. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

I like that, get a few racist puns in, then before he has a chance to respond, say you want to stop all of it. Stay classy.

1 person likes this.
  5. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Hmmmm fair point, if i could edit those away, i would.

DD

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Well to be honest, it wasn't just that thread. I've noticed a lot of your posts are often out of complete ignorance.

I mean come on, the joke about the living state of people in Mexico is not "smack talk". It's called blatant racism.

I say you are ignorant of the outside world because you don't seem to understand how the outside world functions very much.

If I say "The Mexican team sucks ass, and all their players are ****ing ugly". That's smack talk.

If I said "The US may have lost the game, but at least we don't have to wake up in that ****hole lesser flea bag country that is Mexico". That is racism or at least inciting racism.

It's funny because this is the perfect example of a keyboard warrior (which you like to call others out for). I bet 1000 dollars you wouldn't dare say any of what you said in person if you were beside Mexicans.

2 people like this.
  7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Nope, you already called him out, it's going down in the feedback section. Swoly where the **** are you at. Quit making us wait.

1 person likes this.
  8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Am I the only one who immediately thought of the American Dad! episode where Stan has to learn how to act from Roger?...

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/94bNyh6BBB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hard to pick sides in this one, it's like Jazz vs. Mavs....

P.S. NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS - but sayin' "I lived in europe therefore I KNOWS THE WORLD!", particularly when that Europe was, IIRC exotic Manchester, England (they speak english in what?) is the equivalent of saying "some of my best friends are black". Not that I believe that D-Dak ain't just straight trollin' anyway...anyhoo, carry on both of you.

#30 SamFisher, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Swoly-D + DD =

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

On a serious note, I think Clutchfan rivalry's are entertainment, no timeouts needed here since this will probably just cool down sooner or later. At the end of the day it's all in good fun.

That being said, Moes has been acting like a little girl lately.

13. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Someone fight with me.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:grin: Y'all are fun.

Really? :confused: Only this ONE TIME I wished I was the MAVS. I'll help you out:
    For THAT particular instance, what you said is what I tried to get across, but you chose better words. :eek: That pretty much sums up how I felt about that...

For other threads and other instances, y'all can pretty much draw conclusions based on that one.

15. Buck Turgidson

Just the "outside world"?

1 person likes this.
  16. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Oh hell no, I don't know how any of the world functions.......

;)

DD

17. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

You don't have any control of your bowel functions? Say what?

18. DaDakota

Supporting Member

BTW - I don't think calling out Mexico as a crappy country is racist, it is just calling a crappy country a crappy country.

Sorry if that offends some people's sensibilities, but there are drug lords down there running around chopping people's heads off, greasing the palms of the local politicians and police forces, it is about as corrupt a country as you can get.

And making fun of that when joking about their national soccer team somehow makes one a racist, I guess we have different standards of racism.

Personally, if you think the USA is a piss ant country and say it, I don't think it makes you a racist...but apparently if you say it about Mexico it does.

Too damned sensitve, I believe.

DD

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Let me warn you, you don't know what it's got till it's gone. I really miss Mexican food. This white people Mexican food up here is pure crap. I miss Mexican food so much that I would pretty much do almost anything to get a good taco/burrito. I've even considered maybe rooting for the Mexican futbol team just to hope that the Mexican Gods grace me with some good food. I miss it so.

How dare you speak ill of the land that brought us tacos and sonoran hot dogs. How dare you!!!

1 person likes this.
  20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I love all of you.