1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swoly-D and DaDakota need a time out from each other.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Xerobull, Oct 12, 2011.

1. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Are you seriously going to play the race card? JESUS. He called you out because of the way you typed that post. You sounded like an illiterate fool.

Everybody can post in whatever syntax and smileys they want, slanged out and casual, whatever. That's your right. You just have to realize that on here, where everyone is hypercritical, and where there is a certain amount of prerogative of interpretation on the part of the reader, you will be judged based on what you say. javal_lon as it exists, is the sum of what text you enter.

Vernacular it up, brah. But sound like an fool. Rocket River does it all the time.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

So you're saying the black people of clutchfans aren't well enough articulated for you?

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE up in here...

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

see what Im sayin Moes.... I joke and folks get personal (thinking they're being the voice of reason)....

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

<object style='width:470px;height:285px;' width='470' height='285'><param name='movie' value='http://www.myvideo.de/movie/6978653'></param><param name='AllowFullscreen' value='true'></param><param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed src='http://www.myvideo.de/movie/6978653' width='470' height='285' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true'></embed></object><br/><a href='http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6978653/Gucci_Mane_Wasted_feat_Plies' title='Gucci Mane Wasted feat. Plies - MyVideo'>Gucci Mane Wasted feat. Plies - MyVideo</a>

6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

dude didnt u just see where I said they're jokes?... how am I a fool because I use slang?... Slang is just that, slang... Its not the way I talk(most of the time)... Its an expressive language... Its a demonstrative noun... Its a figment of imagination... Its what I do!!! ... Mane , troll, idiot, tard is all slang used by fellow Clutchmen... Why must mine be islolated into the category of being an illiterate fool?... It is what it is!!!... <<<That means thank you and have a blessed day BTW(by the way:cool:)....

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek:

[​IMG]

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

I think javal_lon is actually a white teenager trying really, really hard to be black by typing in slang, but maybe that's just my cynicism talking, you get jaded when every kid with 150k parents talk like they're from the projects.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

^ Dun kno ju talkin' mane

I remember back when slang served a purpose... laziness... not typing the full word (like sayin instead of saying). However "mane", which appears in just about every post on the last page, actually ADDS a letter. Taking extra keystrokes just to type slang? Mane, thatt's juice crazey.

#209 napalm06, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  10. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

If I was I dont think I would waste time on Clutchfans... I'd be out maxing out daddy's credit card at the arcade... Wait they dont do that anymore... I'd be .... wtf do lil white kids do nowadays?...

11. da_juice

da_juice Member

blow daddy's credit card on weed and beer.

12. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Go to your inner city nightclub (if thats what u prefer) and say "whats happenin mane" to a black dude... guaranteed round of patron at the bar...

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

see I didnt know that!!! buyin weed with credit cards... oh wait you mean prescription mar1juana right.... Cant knock what I dont know about... somethin alot folks on here should heed to

14. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Im puttin out a post for yall called "ask a black dude" for black history month... just so you can fit in around my people... Now you'll know what lil Timmy is listening to on his lil Ipod... Thank me later!!!

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c5jplmw4-4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Now javal_lon and flamingdts need a time out from each other. Dang, is there no end for these things?

17. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

WTF is this thread about now!

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Hey! I was finished!

But you'd be lying if you said this isn't entertainment.

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That's what SHE said. :eek:

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I read that with a heavy mexican accent. am i a racism?

1 person likes this.