1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swift: Negative trade value

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Major, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

just so we clear
    The Rockets were playing well and well on their way to the playoffs
    until RUDY NEARLY DIED!
    and
    Larry Smith proved he was not ready to be a head coach

Rocket River

2. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

In addition to all the additional games we'll win with T-Mac and Yao healthy, we'll win at least 5-6 more games this year simply by making better decisions at the end of close games. The Battier vs. Stro/rookie difference will make us a much-improved team.

3. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

By Trading swift, do we get our MLE back? Or do you get a MLE every summer?

4. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Teams over the cap get the MLE every summer.

It's the LLE that teams over the cap can only use once every two years.

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

RR, you've got me there.

The point of my post wasn't to berate Rudy. He was an awesome coach when his life was right and pretty darn good even when it wasn't. He still would be if it weren't for declining health. JVG would have to win 3 or more championships to get a place in my heart next to Rudy's, but he's our coach now. And I truly believe he's the right guy.

I just hope he gets those two guys I was talking about earlier.