1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SWBTK pop-up

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by SpaceCity, Nov 18, 2005.

1. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

I was begininng to think that I picked up some spy/ad-ware from somewhere because I've been getting these giant pop-ads that initially point to swbtk.net.

I did some research and it is not spy/ad-ware. It is actually some javascript in one or some of those banner ads.

Just wanted to point this out in case someone thinks that they are infected.

What one of the support staff of BOClean had to say:
    and then...

2. RedRacer

RedRacer Contributing Member

hey...I've been getting more freaking popups when I used not to....Any1 here have step by step to either block these sites....Should I succumb to buying for a new software , I am using a free version of lavasoft adaware....suggestions??? thanks :confused:

3. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

Use Mozilla Firefox. Google "Firefox".