1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor Samoa

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VooDooPope, Sep 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Pretty much. He's orchestrated countless departures, including the recent Laura by having John flop on the re-vote. Not only that, but no one knows he has an immunity idol AND he was smart enough to know he didn't have to play it.

And the most hilarious part is that he has millions of dollars already.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I doubt that to be honest, I doubt there are very many oil company owner walking around with missing teeth.

Anyway, I'm still shocked his own team has decided to flip on him. I'm mean he's the most powerful player, if your going to blindside now would be the perfect time to do it.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Yes, I think they missed the boat on getting this dude when they could. I should have taken the over on 3.5 obviously, but who knew that all the people around him would be so dumb? That said, the guy has made some good moves, sees that he can take advantage of many of this year's castaways, is like a black hole for idols, and has now positioned himself to disrupt what once was a staggering advantage of opposing numbers and ability to win challenges. Pretty impressive, and you have to admit, it's kinda funny to see the guy from the underdog team continue to outplay outwit outwhatever this group. If he hadn't started out being such an ass and getting away with play that gets most people voted out, I'd be a fan and call him the best player ever. As it is, I'll just say this group missed the clues and failed to get someone out that had it coming when they had the chance, now they're paying the price.

4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

putting the II in obvious places... when you're in a desolate place with nothing to do for 2-3 days in between challenges, i'm surprised people hasn't discovered the idol without clues in earlier seasons

bring back the exile island, put the idol there

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

the first thing the wife and I said to each other after he found it, "who is the first person he goes and brags to?". We were honestly shocked that they didn't show him going and telling someone immediately, he has after every other find.

6. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

The Foa Foas cannot flip on him... yet. They've needed him for numbers in order to get out Galus (and Shambo is pretty attached to him, too). They probably won't vote out Russell until there's 5 people left: the 4 Foa Foas + Shambo. Then it'll be 3 on 2. I just can't see Russell and Shambo breaking up at this point since she absolutely adores him.

The next few episodes won't be as exciting since I think the Galus will be knocked off one-by-one. What would actually be interesting would be Russell and John getting together -- they're by far the two most intelligent players, John just had to misfortune of being with a bunch of people who thought they were intelligent players (but obviously aren't).

7. updawg

updawg Member

same here.