1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor 20: Heroes Vs. Villians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Mar 24, 2010.

1. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

What if the Villians would have won the challenge then what?? How were the Heroes so sure that they were gonna win the challenge and everything they thought was gonna fall into place with the idol and Russel??? :confused:

2. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

I'm pretty sure the plan was contingent on them winning the challenge, which was a pretty foregone conclusion if it was anything remotely physical. Regardless, Colby didn't start talking to Russell until it was pretty apparent that the Heroes had it in the bag.

3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Sandra just became a very powerful player in this upcoming episode.

If she sides with the Heroes, she makes the count 5-4, and Russell will get voted out. However, she will have a hard time making the top 3 that way.

If she sticks with the Villains, then they pick off the final 4 Heroes. Parvati should try to convince Sandra to stay, with a promise of voting off Russell after the Heroes are gone. That way, Sandra is top 4 minimum.

#83 Behad, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

merge other thread with this pls

5. what

what Member

Amanda could have made a sweet move. That conversation with her and parvi, she SHOULD HAVE KNOWN that parvi wasn't buying it. So, what you do then would be switch the vote back to parvi, they get rid of both of the idols and parvi is gone.

Even still, I think the heroes are still in some power since they have a strong 4 with sandra and jerri are still the wild cards. Russell, Parvi and Danielle. But knowing the heroes they'll probably team up to knock sandra out of the game next week. They are dumb as rocks.

6. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Yeah, Sandra now has some power if she teams with the Hero's.

Russell was blindsided by Parvati play of the two idols, he had no idea. I think he realizes Parvati is not just riding his coattails but is a very strong player looking to win the game.

Either one of two things is gonna happen.

1. Russell and Parvati grow a tighter bond working together till the end, while secretly trying to find a way to vote each other off. They still have the power of three with Danielle.

2. Russell gets jealous and can't take the power that Parvati now has. Everything blows up, Sandra swings the vote and one of them goes home.

IMO I think Russell and Parvati work some magic, keep Jerri and either bring someone else aboard or just get someone to vote the wrong way and four vote sends another hero home. I'd like for Sandra to go home, but I don't see that happening this week. On the other hand, I'd like to see what kind of trouble she can stir up.

7. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

parvati is really smart, in a very subtle way, and cute to boot

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

If I was on Survivor right now, I would do anything I could to get Russell to the final three with me. He has a zero percent chance of getting any votes from the jury.

9. what

what Member

I seriously thought russell was going home tonight. With the way they built him up in the package. If the previews are any indication, Russell is on the outs for sure. Sandra holds the most power right now because she can now form an alliance with pavitti and she has the idol. Rupurt and Colby are now getting broken up any time soon. Jerri should team up with russell.

Russell's survival next week depends on him figuring out if sandra has the immunity idol or winning a challenge. If Russell can convince jerri to go with him then they can team up and split the vote between sandra and parvitti. That is, if neither wins the immunity idol.

This is about to get interesting.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

was thinking the same thing. it's virtually impossible for him to beat out any random 2 of them. rupert and colby are smart enough to realize that, gerry is smart enough to ride his coattails, but i'm sure the other 2 will attempt to get him out.

it's a damn shame he can't win. i still consider him the best ever if he gets to the final 3 this season.

if i had to pick one lock for the final 3, i'd go with gerry, who is somehow successfully playing the most under-the-radar game ever for such a big name in survivor lore. she's barely even been on the show it seems. other than parvati and russell, not one of the rest of them has made a single strategic move.

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

I think Russell should have waited further in the game to pull that off.. it's a good move to split Danielle and Parvati up but it was too soon. I think Russell gets way too paranoid when he feels he isn't in 100% control and it leads to somewhat stupid decisions.

12. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

well, they voted off Candice. i think Russell was counting on her. now, it looks like it's 3 guys versus 3 girls. it was a good move. he wasn't in control of his original alliance anymore.

13. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Its going to get interesting. Obviously Colby and Rupert are going to vote together. Russell and Parvati's alliance is over now. Jerry just sided with Russell on the last vote, so she seems to be leaning towards his side. Sandra is a wild card.

I'm not sure why Russell didn't get Jerry, Colby and Rupert to vote off Parvati. He would have a much easier time beating Daniel than Parvati. Plus Parvati is a better player and has a better chance of forming an alliance to vote off Russell.

I see either Russell or Parvati going home next. It all depends on who Sandra and Jerry side with. Then Colby and Rupert get picked off. So Jerry and Sandra will be in the final three either way unless one of the heroes wins an immunity idol.

14. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Finale just started.

15. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

go sandra! SHE DID IT FOR HERSELF, FOR COURTNEY, FOR BOSTON ROB, AND EVEN FOR COACH AND TYSON!

SANDRA YOU'RE MY HERO

16. what

what Member

There is a flaw in survivor and it is that you have to play a lucky game to win it.

Point blank: Parviti would have went home if it had not been for russell. Sandra could have went home at least twice, once right before the merge and the final four. What did each of them do to save themselves, not a darn thing. They got lucky. If russell would have put his vote behind Jeri then Jeri would have won. Russell DOES decides who wins.

The game is flawed.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People hate Russel so much that he becomes kingmaker.

I think if he had time to reevaluate last season, he would've came out less kookoo and more conciliatory.

18. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

What, exactly, did she do? The entire time she was on the island, she did nothing. The only thing you could maybe point to her doing is trying to get rid of Russell... but she was unsuccessful at that. So, really, she did nothing on the island. And she won for it. :confused:

A coattail-riding do-nothing is your hero? Again, :confused:

19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

This.

I may not like Russell's ethics or his way of getting things done, but he does have a plan and makes clear moves to institute them. Only problem with asking yourself if Russell deserves it is to recognize that at the end you have to have some people willing to vote for you to win it....if he had time between last season and this to think about it, he *might* have snapped that you wont win this jury vote being the way he was both seasons.

20. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

u mad? MadMadMadMadMadMadddMAdMADMAdMad?!?!?1