1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor 20: Heroes Vs. Villians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Mar 24, 2010.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

For Royals and anyone else who cares, I saw that boot list on the spoilers message board at www.survivorsucks.com

I don't remember the exact thread, but it has been spot on correct so far. I haven't been over to that site in a while now because I'm trying to forget what I had previously read!

2. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

hmmm, geez, so tempting...but I dont think I can know yet^^^^^

3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Agreed. I got away from Survivor for awhile, but this season is a good one. If anyone posts results, please be damn sure to spoiler them and warn those of us that don't want to know.

4. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Looks around, found a boot list on that site. It was wrong. It said Rob got booted last week, buyt obviously that wasn't true.

5. what

what Member

For those who believe that they don't know how russell plays. I don't think this is true. I remember parvi mentioning that she was making a deal with the devil. How did she know that?

By the way, I'm glad tyson cleared up the confusion behind his vote. If russell does this thing fair and square it was genuis still.

6. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

because she knew he was just going around to everyone looking for alliances. she saw through it, but made a deal with an obvious liar, because her options were limited.

from everything i've read: unless jeff showed the people unedited videos, it is impossible for them to have seen russell beforehand. (it was filmed back to back - heroes vs. villains was finished before the reunion for russell's season. sure, physically he's at a disadvantage, but that was hardly ever a strength.)

7. what

what Member

they know. Everything they say is consistent with it. They were shown video of it. I think jeri even said she never saw a player dominate a game like russell did. Boston Rob says he's with the big boys now. Why would they say that if they didn't know something was up.

8. updawg

updawg Member

maybe just mord of mouth rumor.

maybe they havent seen that season. doesnt matter too much. they know he is something to deal with and thats all that matters

9. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

no idea about the jerri comment (must have missed it :confused: )

rob? with his ego? seems to be fitting :p (that and this is supposed to be an 'allstar' season)

i wouldn't put it past the show to inform/edit/anything really, but the first episode did have a big hullabaloo about no one knowing anything about russell?

p.s. which is worse: james getting voted off with 2 idols in china(?) or tyson voting himself off? My vote is tyson, because at least james can say he wasn't warned/was blind sided. tyson was warned.

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Gotta hand it to Russell. He can play the game.

11. what

what Member

Russell does it again.

Nobody has ever played this game like he does.

He has raised the game to a sociological experiment. He has made survivor the game it was meant to be, and the proof: Jerri latches on to who she perceives is the strongest. It is darwin at its best.

12. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Coach is jealous that "his love"(Jerri) attached on to Russell and left him like yesterdays news. All hell is fixing to break lose on the villains. Way too many women on one side, coach goes crazy, and Russell stands back and watches everyone vote each other off.

Bye, Bye Boston Rob!!! I have to support my fellow Houstonians. He had me when he said "I don't even like the Boston Red Sox's, It's the Houston Astro's Baby".

13. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

H-town FTW!! I wonder if the jury would appreciate his brilliance this time ... Though I think the target on his back may be too big to get there this season

14. cardpire

cardpire Member

absolutely.

he still has a long long way to go, but i like the fact that coach was calling him out as a bully. way better them thinking that of him than thinking he's a manipulative mastermind. he seems to be a bit more reckless this season than is really necessary, but i sure as hell am not gonna criticize the guy's gameplay. he's the best contestant in survivor/big brother since dr. will in BB season 2.

15. updawg

updawg Member

sorry to see boston rob go, I was hoping to see more of him and russell battle it out. Russell is a great player. Coach is a complete tool (what season was he on?, I never saw that one)

amazing how the villains were completely dominating and are now in trouble. I guess thats how it usually works on this show

16. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

coach was on the same season as Tyson........ 2 stupid idiots that ruined Rob

17. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Meh, without the rob v russell conflict this season just went down the drain.

I suppose I'll enjoy watching Russell & Rob's reactions when Russell loses to Parvati in the finale.

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Ditto, Rob had a good game plan but the people he teamed with were idiots.

Like somebody mentioned, there are way too many women on that tribe, I can see Pavaratti pulling a blindside with the girls on Russell.

19. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

It's normal for these lists to be off by one or two weeks, as was proven with Rob getting the boot this week. Overall, the list has been more or less correct so far. The folks at that site usually know what's coming because there are so many "leaks" from production crews and whatnot. Hope everyone is ready for a final four that includes Russell and Parvati.

20. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Do you mind double spoilering that, I clicked by accident and know way more than I wanted to.