1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor 20: Heroes Vs. Villians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Russell is awesome.

But he's lost his shield. He's still down 5 to 4 with no hidden idol. He needs a merge fast.

2. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Russell is the best ever ... Too bad he and Rob didn't get along because together they would have been at the end for sure

3. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Not the same big teddy bear type guy?

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah but age has caught up to him and he's had a tendancy to come off as a know it all this season.

Tyson is a idiot plain and simple. Rob had everyone perfectly set up for what was going to happen. I'm holding out hope that Rob can pull his group together and get rid of Russell, can't stand him. In past seasons I could stand Rob but Russell is just so bloody annoying.

5. what

what Member

It will be reburied.

At this point, I think that people HAVE to give Russell respect, because they don't want to be blindsided.

It is a game of chicken at this point.

Russell has a competitive advantage over rob because he knows how to find those idols.

6. updawg

updawg Member

Does Rob know for sure that Tyson was the one that changed the vote?

or does he just have to assume it was tyson being a moron.

If he doesn't know for sure then he may think someone else in his group isn't 100%

7. GRENDEL

He's pretty sharp, I think he'll know it's Tyson.

8. updawg

updawg Member

I know, but I was wondering if after the vote if somehow tyson was able to tell them what his vote was ?

9. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

yup, this russell guys annoys me too

didn't like his arrogance last season, dont like him now, and why does he keep saying "its personal between me and rob"... lol rob doesn't even care much for him, only person that thinks its personal is russell...

russell is a loser, poison and cancer, he talked about taking away robs redsox cap along with the machete, i bet the producers didnt let him take his hat

10. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

and for the folks thinking the HII will be reburied, i doubt it, seeing as the alliance one did not get reburied...

11. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

when it happen my wife and I were like who switched votes, then we thought about it for a second we realised airhead tyson just committeed suicide, what a fricken clown

the rob v russell is interesting, love the way russell said it would be genius if they did the split vote and they weren't smart enough to do, rob was smart enough but bimbo tysob got swayed....

been wondering this, this and past russell series were filmed back to back, starting to wonder if any of them have seen russell in action, sure they are smarter, but if you had seen the series, surely Tyson would have known

rob has sucked me back in again, and wow how fricken good has he been in all the challenges, his performance in them has been unbelievable

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Is Rob and whats her face still together?

Quit keeping up with survivor. Just to damn many of them.

13. mic

mic Contributing Member

Lol, Rob makes it out to be just as personal as Russell does, if not more so.

Rob's face last night was priceless. He looked like someone **** in his cereal.

14. GRENDEL

I think I read that nobody knows who Russell is or how he played his season because it was filmed back to back. Hence, they have no idea how he plays the game. To be honest, most of them saw right through his BS right away, the weaker players are the one that sided with him though, Pavaritti and that one with the bad boob job, can't remember her name.

15. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

I read tyson's excuse for his vote on another forum: (paraphrased, poorly) he knew Russell had the idol, and he didn't think Russell would use it. but he didn't want to the idol voted off the tribe, because he wanted to be able to use it for his own gain later. hence his switch to parvati. so that the idol would still be in play. :rolleyes:

(this was the best excuse he could come up with after 6 months of realizing his vote made 0 sense.)

I'm awesome. :confused:

the only people that rob could accuse of switching votes are sandra and tyson. and it was sandra's idea to vote out russell, so i don't think rob will think she was the one to vote parvati, but then again, i don't see how rob could think tyson would be willing to cut his own throat for no apparent reason. so maybe rob does think sandra was the dumb one. /shrug even if he thinks it was her, i doubt he'll let his annoyance push her to the other team.

16. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

tyson is from utah... what do you expect

17. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

That wasn't all of his explanation.

Tyson had talked to Russell and believed Russell was considering voting off Parvati (as seen on the show). He assumed (wrongly) that Parvati and Danielle would vote to save their own skins by voting off Russell. So instead of 3 (Tyson) - 3 (Russell) - 3 (Parvati) in his mind he was looking at 5 (Russell) - 4 (Parvati) with himself being a Russell vote. So by changing his vote, he'd make it 4 (Russell) - 5 (Parvati), sending Parvati home without Russell having to play the idol. He then planned to try to bring in a now-friendless Russell into an alliance (which Russell would desperately need) so that he could use the idol to blindside someone else.

Still a dumb move. A lot of things had to shake out to make that plan work. High risk to Tyson with little chance of it working out and really not a big reward if it did.

18. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

and Russell is from H-Town!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG3y8hx5MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG3y8hx5MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

19. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I have to say that this season has been one of the more enjoyable Survivors. Russell, Boston Rob and especially Coach have all been comedic gold.

Unfortunately, I read a boot list a while ago that has proved to be 100% accurate so far, so I sort of know how everything will turn out to a degree. That takes away some of the enjoyment, but I'll still continue to watch.

20. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

i msg'd u thru the board